Accountability group to Regain Discipline

Oh you have dumbbells then all well.
I’m gonna attach a 30 day full body hiit series with dumbbells follow it whole heartedly.

But wait, what’s the weight of dumbbells you bought?
5kg×2 would be sufficient for this series because it is HIIT. Here’s the playlist.

Apart from this since you are vegetarian it’d be best if you bought Raw Whey protein, it doesn’t cost as much as other protein powders because they have extra supplements etc.
Just buy Raw Whey, it’s natural protein. Have two scoops a day.

If you can’t afford to buy this then you need to have a lot of pulses/sprouts like I eat atleast 4-5 big Katoris a day, plus you can rely on milk and paneer, these are best for vegetarians. You can also have soya chunks and soya beans once in a while, don’t have too much of these because these have oestrogen as well.

And Drink a lot of water atleast 3-4 litres a day otherwise it’ll be hard for your body to digest the protein you are taking.

One more thing, you can also use healthify app to note down your calorie intake.
If you want more muscle you should be targeting for more weight than you already have then consume food as per it.
It’ll tell you how many calories you need to consume in a day.
Basically you need to eat more calories than you are burning to gain muscle.
This is an additional step though, above ones are absolutely necessary.

Today’s goal

1. Complete all homeworks
  2. Read newspaper
  3. Read books
  4. No fap

Will update the achievement tomorrow guys.

@Heisenberg bro I gave a detailed reply about what I know about building muscle as a vegetarian, at least give it a look :joy:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.