Absorption of life force

Why my body is not absorbing my life force and throwing it out as wet dreams! um on day 25 and had 3 wet dreams already!

1 Like

Wet dreams are not dangerous for health but when you yourself fap it affects your body.

3 Likes

no matter how much wet dreams i have , um probably not masturbating for life.

2 Likes

We absorb half the rest leaves the body, its natural it shows our body is finally in fully mechanizing mode. I had like 2 wet dreams in a row kinda annoying even if it feels good i rather keep it all inside but biology says No! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Had my 8th wet dream last night in the last 45 days. But had my first 7 wet dreams in the first 26 days. Does that show what happens to wet dreams as you progress? They decrease, simple as that.

It’s the price we pay for masturbating to be honest, if you look at it that way instead of playing the victim then you’ll be able to accept it better. It happens because you masturbated a lot, and now your body is trying to keep doing what you did yourself manually. It needs enough time away from masturbation to retrain itself to stop altogether. The main thing you can bring to the table really is patience and perseverance.

If you’re looking for solutions to not provoking a higher likelihood of wet dreams you can refer to my answer in the “Cause of a wet dream” post a couple days old now.

3 Likes

Thats wat I was looking for ! thanks man for your golden words!

1 Like