About urges, what do you usually do?

:key:What are the best ways to channel the energy from urges into other things? Sometimes I feel like I’m exploding :bomb::bomb:

1 Like

If you find out please let me know!

2 Likes

I’m trying meditation and training (2 days in a row and 1 day of rest, 2 days in a row and a match, and then training again , this is my week). I take care of my diet. I only take cold showers on my legs after each training session or match. But all these things they don’t seem enough.

2 Likes

By staying busy in any productive work!

1 Like

Thnks for stating the obvious

2 Likes

Something else beyond meditation to fight urges? Mentally speaking.

1 Like

Avoid triggers. Even the minors.

2 Likes

I have a very bad addiction of this phone and have a lot of free time . I don’t have any friends with whom I can go for a walk or to talk about life. I am a introverted type. I delete Instagram for 1/2 days then I download it again this process repeat again and again. Sorry about my English . Any suggestions or advice you would like to give me

3 Likes

If you have the settings on your phone try setting a usage timer for the app, set the gray mode, when you sleep set the do not disturb program. When you go to sleep, put your phone in a room other than your bedroom and in a place that is not immediately accessible (,for example, I put it in the dining room inside a cabinet that locks with the key, I put the key inside a drawer of another cabinet that is always in the dining room). Create a morning routine, for example I do this: I get out of bed, drink half a liter of water, meditate, go to the bathroom, train, take proteins and vitamins and half a liter of water, I shower, get dressed, have breakfast and only then do I pick up the phone and stay on it for a maximum of 20 minutes , The morning routine has changed my life, after that for Instagram, YouTube, tik tok, I set a timer of 25 minutes of use, once the timer goes off, my phone no longer allows me to open the app until the next day and I don’t open it.

2 Likes

Guys, do you think that urges that lead to triggers, then as the days go by can lead to relapse? (if they persist they remain within us)

Even I use apps timer but I increases the limit when it reaches a certain point (40mins) . And the process continues, recently I have a streak of 19 days in years but after that I masturbated 3/4 days in row which leads me to demotivation.

I think you have to trust the process, progress over perfection, try once, twice, hundreds times and then you’ll able to keep it up.

Does it happen to anyone that after days without masturbation, you feel a sort of vibration in your testicles?

I’m so excited, in a few days will start NNN I’m so happy :grin:

1 Like

During these days I’m sooo horny. does anyone know any method to channel these energies into something else?

1 Like

Only hope is working out frequently

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.