About Kegel exercises

Hi! Does anyone here have clear idea about necessity and benefits of kegel exercises along with no ■■■■ and no fap?
Also if possible share some links about how to get started with them.

4 Likes

Personally…i did keigel exercise routine for a period of almost a month i guess but i was not pmo free but i deliberately reduced the frequency of pmoing and i was able to do so because of keigel. For me regular keigel reduced the intensity of urges upon me and also increased the edging time. It affected my digestive system positively. And while doing yoga i started feeling a sense of my abdomen being well put up or stronger than usual. Even though i had lil to no urges i would still indulge in pmo but that was my mistake, keigel itself was useful in lowering the intensity of urges. Healthier urine flow, nerves at the base of penis and reduced sensitivity were some more benefits that i experienced.

This is who i followed for learning the exercise.

4 Likes

First time I heard about it was in 2020 when watching asli mard YouTube series of salil jamdar.

I only know the things he depicted in that video.

4 Likes

Is that a good thing?

2 Likes

It is good when you are in a relationship.

1 Like

Oh thanks for this.
Did you just do these basic long hold and quick flicks or did you go for advanced kegels as well?

1 Like

Samranjay want littleranjay :full_moon_with_face: ( jk )

4 Likes

I did not go for advanced keigels

2 Likes

outside of sexual life, kegel exercises also strengthen your pelvic muscles. This will reduce chances of organ prolapse. Like ■■■■ prolapse etc. which is definitely not a comfortable situation.

2 Likes

Benefits of legal exercises.

• improving bowel and bladder control
  • helping control the passage of wind
  • preventing leakage of urine and stool
  • helping the bladder empty completely
  • helping with [achieving erection]
1 Like

yeah he specifically asked about increased edging time that’s why I mentioned when it’s useful. I know kegel exercises have general benefits as well, thanks for the info, do you also have some genuine source to follow kegels from?

2 Likes

Not really I personally feel any good authentic source will do. Because after all it’s just an exercise, what’s more important than source is consistency in doing the exercise.

2 Likes

Yeah, I completely agree with this. Only consistency leads to gains.

2 Likes