A trick to mock the testosterone cycles

I put in practice the medical knowledge about hormones that I know thanks to the medical career. Every day testosterone levels increase in waves predictables, but the “big one” is always at the same hour, the last hour you relapsed in the past. So if you force a relapse in a day you have failed on an hour like 2:00 - 4:00 am in a period that you usually were sleeping then the following day when you get sleep the big wave and temptation will occur in a time you are not conscious. This is a method based in absent syndrom comas we doctors make when someone is with that horrible feelings of absent. Making the desintoxication of the addiction a procedure during unconscious moments. The side effects are nightmares, night terrors and wet dreams. This technic is not perfect and also the “gains” of the not big waves will always stay there and it is possible that testosterone levels try to restart during day work levels after a week, but I need more people to prove my theory. So if anyone have relapsed and want to try this, do it and then tell me the results and side effects you have suffered. Thank you.

J.L. Md.

1 Like