A forensic doctor's journey

I’m a medical (MBBS)student 2013 batch ,everything was fine until second year ,but in third year I failed many times or I didn’t take my studies seriously due to my personal reasons . I think due to fapping I lost most of my life’s time …but I want to bounce back and follow celibacy as possible as I can .

5 Likes

Day 1 check in
(20 characters)

4 Likes

Day 2 check in
(20 characters )

2 Likes

@Swapnil I desire to you to recover the studies soon. Medicine is hard but believe me the effort is worth it. You can trust in all of us to reach your goals. There is always time to the come back!

4 Likes

@Doctor_JL thank you so much for believing in me It means for me a lot ,I promise you I will concentrate on my studies and revover my backlog.

2 Likes

Your MBBS not over yet?

2 Likes

@prince_king no bro ,actually I’m very sensitive type of person, I was in relationship ,we broke up ,I was emotionally broke inside and now also the same condition , I couldn’t handled that emotional trauma , so I became irregular in my studies,I couldn’t concentrate on my studies ,I got failed many times in third Year exam ,but from now I will study hard

My dream is to take PG in forensic medicine, And I have strong belif eventually it will happen ,

I have decided to start a new beginning…

5 Likes

Been there mate. I’ve only been in 2 relationships myself but breaking up each time took me more time to recover than I would like to admit. Just thinking about it is often a trigger for me as well.

Believing is the beginning and it is everything. Don’t think about your failures, they are in the past. Let them be stepping stones for yourself to move forward. Looking forward to see your progress!

2 Likes

@yadadada yes brother absolutely, I will try my best, you also stay strong brother .Girls come and go but the right one will never leave you in any of the circumstances.

1 Like

Day 3 check in
(20 chacraters)

1 Like

It’s 2024 my friend. No girl gonna stay with you unless you provide what she wants. She not gonna wait for long if you stay in the depths of abyss.

2 Likes

@prince_king Yes you are right even I Ithink the same, I said that in way that (everyone will have it’s right partner at right time)
I let her go ,she has right to choose the right partner for her

2 Likes

My focus will now be on my career only no love nothing

3 Likes

We want to see you reach your goals
This time you gotta make it happen
You will make it bro
I believe

3 Likes

@valiantwarriorsoldier much appreciated brother :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Day 4 check in
(20 characters)

2 Likes

Day 5 check in
(20 Characters)

Today in morning I went to the Mahadeva temple
I pray, feeling good ,Iwas feeling so depressed,
Then I’m done some college’s official work
After one month that is from 18 may there is my professional university exam , after so many failed exams ,this exam is very important for me I have to pass this exam anyhow .Meanwhile I’m trying not to relapse during this time period …

1 Like

But brother l say one thing @prince_king girls stay and wait for long too it’s depends upon girl are loyal towards you or not . Feeling are always be mutual in any relationship and effort depend upon the both sides then relationship works🙌🏻

2 Likes

We can’t live our life on “chance”. The probability of finding that kind of girl is low in today’s society.

While I completely understand girls shouldn’t wait for long because they have their life too, but if they love that guy and that guy is working hard but failing, it’s too unfair to leave him in that scenario.

3 Likes

True love it’s exist bro even l am stuck with guy which l met 2021 still we are deeply attached to each other :sunflower::raised_hands:t2: . Believe in god one day you found that person who changed your prospective stay blessed :sparkles: @prince_king

3 Likes