90 Days of Persistence Challenge started on 21 Oct{Entries Closed}

Hello Warrior This is the Challenge of Persistence You need to move forward continually without Turning Back Turn back (Relapse) meaning Failures leads to Elimination those who got Relapsed in this challenge will be Eliminated this challenge is only for Persistents Those who have Endurance to successfully Complete this 90 Day Challenge will become Conquerors So Let’s Fight warrior to yourself This is not only Nofap challenge it’s Challenge of Discipline Be Disciplined .
How to Join :arrow_down:
Current Streak-
Highest Streak-
Sharing code-
Height and weight-
Why you wanted to do Nofap
What is your Aim.
Give this above information :point_up_2: then you will join this challenge. There will be two Leaderboard First one Contains all Candidates for becoming Conqueror Second will contain those who got Eliminated Let’s See who Can Survive this 90 days of Persistence and become the last one standing Conquerors :crown: .
da3vgha-36b3d6a8-2b5b-4d53-b560-e92cedf774ed

You are a Prisoner Until you complete 5 days
0-5 days - Freeman
5-10 days - Commoner :adult:
10-20 days - Swordsman. :crossed_swords::person_fencing:
20-30 days - knight :medal_military::horse_racing:
Rank Locked :closed_lock_with_key:

1 Like

Entries is open till 20th October From 20 October our challenge will start Relapse after 20th October leads To Elimination!
Do
•Training [Exercise,Yoga, Streching]
•Stay Hydrated (Not Over Hydrated)
•Eat healthy foods full of Nutrients and Vitamins
•Study Daily for atleast 1 hours
•Daily talk to a Stranger in Real life for 2 minutes
Do Not
•Eating Junk food ×
•Over sleep Lazyness :yawning_face: ×
•Peeking ×
•Oversharing ×
•Eating before sleep ×
•Smoke Alcohol ×

1 Like

Leaderboard of Conquerors
•Names of Nominees | Status|
(1) @babi :medal_military:. [Commoner]
(2) @Parke29 :medal_military:. [Commoner]
(3) @Winnerarman :medal_military: [Commoner]
(4) @RiftCha :medal_military:. [Commoner]
(5)@Asher :medal_military:. [Commoner]

3 Likes

Eliminated Candidates
:exclamation:(1) @Nadeem :bearded_person: [Freeman]
:exclamation:(2) @redFalcon :bearded_person: [Freeman]
:exclamation:(3) @prince_king :bearded_person: [Freeman]
:exclamation:(4) @Faisal11 :chains: [Prisoner]
:exclamation:(5) @Undone :bearded_person:[Freeman]
:exclamation:(6) @wool :bearded_person: [Freeman]
Notice!
Those who got Eliminated will be displayed on this leaderboard as you know you were eliminated from main leaderboard but still you are in this challenge So your badges will be updated in this let’s see who stand on the top of eliminated people and rise again if you Completed 30 days straight of nofap you will be back on leaderboard.

5 Likes

CS:17 days,
HS:35 + days (recent one)
SC:r39j4o
Height : 5.8"
Weight : 72 kg
Why: Want to free from Unnecessary Depression & Don’t want to help Corn industry by viewing those filths.
Aim: richest amongst family & friends

1 Like

CS: 3 days
HS: 60 Days
SC: dwtolz
Height : 5.4 ft (164cm) Still increasing
Weight: 44 kg
Why : Wants to become Strong Physically and mentally wanted to change and Leave PMO.
Aim: I wanted to build Myself Financially and Physically.

CS: 109 days
HS: 325 days
SC: daaf29
Height : 5.0 ft
Weight: 56 kg
Why : I realised it late, that PMO is harmful and it is effecting our generations in many ways we don’t know. I had been in this trap for over 12 years, and it is now or never. Change my mind and become the best version of myself.

Aim : I want to get an awesome job with 3 source of income and a start a business of our own and visit the world.

I have one request though, please do not ask to update everyday. I am not regular, but I come 2wice a week.

1 Like

You Don’t Need to Update regularly whenever you got time you can give Updates about you. :+1:

1 Like

CS: 83 days
HS: 326 days
SC: c2sl1c
Height: 5.10’
Why: i realised the negative effecta after years of PMO. Since I startee no fap I saw many positive benefits and kept going

Aim : become the best version of myself. A happy individual who is satisfied and joyful from within

1 Like

CS. 0
HS. 45
SC:- 8osp9b
Height:- 5.2
Why:- I want to cure premature ejaculation
Aim:- 90 days

1 Like

It’s Doesn’t matter what you did or what you have done…but it matter what you do. You make the meaning of your own life. Every moment you are free to choose between have peace virtue and greatness, or the progressive degredation of yourself Never get real satisfaction and finally an empty meaningless life. Choose wisely.”

2 Likes

The second of your life that have gone will never come back. So do not make your current and the upcoming second useless as the one just passed".

1 Like

“Every human is a artisan of his own future„.

2 Likes

Cs - 12 Days
Hs - 12 Days
Sc - gku54h
Height - 174cm
Weight - 57 kg
Why - because I badly wanted to end this long addiction of 8/10 years
Aim - Free from any kind of depression

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t be afraid of anything

Current: 7 days
Highest: 5 month+
Sharing code:av7fsp
Aim: I did 90 days challenge many times and I succeeded.lets do it again

1 Like

You are calling your why your Aim hmmmm ok I understand but please also give why you want to do this?