7 day challange - who's with me?

Hey everyone, I’d like to start another 7 day challange. Who’s in? We’ll start Monday, May 18th.

Sharing code - z9xlsc
Current streak - 18 days
Highest streak - 18 days
Age - 31
Gender - M
Location - USA

1 Like

I am in
I am new here and i don’t understand how can i use sharing code or what i can do with it

1 Like

Go to the companion page and hit the little pang button. You can copy my sharing code and paste it in there under “add a companion”. Likewise, if you click “my sharing code” you can copy yours and paste it in this thread so wer can all keep in touch

As far as I saw in posts and my personal experience we can see other peoples streak every single day. So, may be if you reset the clock then others will know that you Masturbated today or when you did? This is helpful because if we know you just Msbtd we will try to help you to maintain your streak so that it will do without any difficulty.
There is sharing code which if you share by copying and pasting it here then people will add you and you can do the same to see other people streak. But I am not sure about the limit of adding companion in the list.

3 Likes

Please list me in.
Sharing code: 10vr7r
Current streak - 2 days
Highest streak - 29 days (w/o app)
Age - 25
Gender - M

Sign me up

Sharing code - elmade
Current streak - 21 days
Highest streak - 26 days
Age - 21
Gender - M
Location - BD

I’m in.
My sharing code:brmsng

Ok, so today we start! We’ll go until this time next week. Good luck to you all. Stay strong, we can do this!

2 Likes

Can I still join? Or is it closed?

Sure you can join. You’re just in time. Hop right in!

Great! Quite new though…but I’ll try work my way around. I’ll follow the template you’ve given.

Sharing code - eom7lb
Current streak - 0 days
Highest streak - 20-30 days (without app)
Age - 22
Gender - M
Location - NRB

Sharing code - daaf29
Current streak - 34 days
Highest streak - 332 days
Age - 27
Gender - M
Country - India

I’m in sharing code — pgl5ry
age - 16
gender -M
Country - England
longest streak- 30 days
current streak - 0 days

Day 1 down. How’s everyone doing?

1 Like

On this end I’m alright. Keeping myself busy. This time I ain’t looking back bro.

1 Like

Monster urges haven’t attacked yet…
Let’s stay strong.:fist:

1 Like

Worked a lot today, had urges to look at some tempting photos online. Stopped myself, continued to work.
Now I am gonna do some squats, to keep urges away. Let’s go!

1 Like

Great job guys, wer can do this. I’ve been too busy at work to have much for urges today thankfully. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Almost there brothers!

2 Likes