5am club to follow good habits

Good going👍 Having enough sleep is important too!

1 Like

Could you please give me some tips to wake up early. I am a consistent failure when it comes to waking up early :sweat_smile:

My report 1st august

1wakeup early :x:
Sleep early :white_check_mark:
No PMO :white_check_mark:
Exercise :x:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Reading :white_check_mark:

Summary:

Today I’ve been doing very well diverted my thoughts into hard and busy day. I tried to make sure I am busy every second of the day.
I managed to perfect something creative on my 3d printer.
All the busy work didn’t help me exercise. And also I am a heavy sleeper. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I can wake up at 5 am but then I have to do work from 9am to 6pm.And I have fear that I will get tired at work. Therefore I do not wake up at 5am. If I wake up then can not follow this routine. What should I do and how can I change my this mind set?

1 Like

Do a small experiment. Wake up at 5am for just one day and experience the productivity and compare it to the day you oversleep. You will notice a huge difference. What can be done in 3-4 hours of early morning is equal to 7-8 hours of normal day as per my experience. Here are some tips-

1. Have enough sleep 6 to 8 hrs and then at your desired time just get out of the bed without giving time to mind to make up excuse.
  2. Avoid digital gadgets couple of hours before going to bed
  3. Avoid caffaine after 2-3pm.
  4. Sleep for 6 or 7.5 hrs.( Follow cycle of 1.5hr)
  5. Visualise your goals just before sleeping and make determination to wake up.
  6. Have physical alarm clock
1 Like

Try doing experiments with your waking time and find your ideal time. 6 to 7.5 hrs of sleep is more than enough.

1 Like

Because I am addicted from my childhood. I thinks that I am not like other persons I am weak and I can not work like them.

1 Like

Checking in
Wake up at 5 AM :white_check_mark:
exercise :white_check_mark:
Meditation :x:
Study 3 hrs :white_check_mark:

Thank you so much for your effort and energy to write these tips for us :raised_hands:. But the fact is that I sleep in such a way that I cant even hear the alarm. The only sound that I hear after my sleep is my mom shouting at 9 am to wake me up :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If you think you are beaten, you are
If you think you dare not, you don’t,
If you like to win, but you think you can’t
It is almost certain you won’t.

If you think you’ll lose, you’re lost
For out of the world we find,
Success begins with a fellow’s will
It’s all in the state of mind.

If you think you are outclassed, you are
You’ve got to think high to rise,
You’ve got to be sure of yourself before
You can ever win a prize.

Life’s battles don’t always go
To the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN!

• Walter D. Wintle
5 Likes

Thanks brother for motivating me. I did relapse yesterday and I was feeling pain in bones I did not go to office because of this. I am doing daily 20 mins work out. I was going to quit it for today because of this pain. But after reading your posts that were helpful to motivate me I did my today’s work out in pain. Thank you

2 Likes

My accountability report for August 2nd-
5am :x:
Studying :white_check_mark:
PME (Pranayam, Meditation, Exercise) :x:
No Fap :x:

Due to stress and anxiety I relapsed again. Feeling little demotivated…

My report 1st august

1wakeup early :x:
Sleep early :white_check_mark:
No PMO :white_check_mark:
Meditation :x:
Reading :x:

Why are my second days in challanges are always like this

Guys
Let’s see how everyone is doing and compete against each other this month
No one is allowed to setback
We push each other forward as always let’s be a team that holds hand as hard as we could and everyone and we are all accountable for the team

Best of hopes :handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake::handshake:

2 Likes

@zeno123

You are one of the best who created this group seeking your pure intentions with all the hard work and study that you do

Despite being accountable for your actions. This is just another setback but this one will be the last this thing will end just take your best steps and be yourself with every bad thought bring the thought of your best self

Wish u all the best with your studies

peace

1 Like

Bro you can do it :v:

2 Likes

Thank you for your support. Your words motivated me. Got up at 5am and going according to the plan. Keep motivating each other👍

1 Like

Aug 3
5AM :x:
Meditation: :x:
Workout :x:
Study :white_check_mark:

1 Like

3rd August-
5am :white_check_mark:
Study targets :white_check_mark:
Pranayam, meditation :white_check_mark:
PMO :white_check_mark:

Overall I improved a lot. Your support ( especially @aaa2bbb ) helped a lot! Keep fighting👍

Aug 2 everything successful except PMO and waking up early(60% success)
Aug 3 everything successful except Waking up early(80%success)

1 Like

Excellent. Keep it up👍

1 Like