5 × 55 Challenge is Deleted by Amitroghates ( Reason : I need to work on other projects )

I just wanted to believe what Samaranjay said :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

If you are writing that mindlessly, i mean without visualizing while writing then it won’t be that effective, 1 year ago i tried the same for no fap , for 5 days but it didn’t work :joy:, there’s one more rule for manifestation is that you shouldn’t use negative sentences(and i think i made this mistake)
for example :-
I am not fat :x:
I am becoming fit :white_check_mark:

Use positive sentences without any use of “no”, " not", hope you got the idea.

If that’s time consuming then you can try 369 manifestation technique.

5 Likes

Thanks brother for your valuable advice :pray: :100:

3 Likes

Yo wtf :joy::joy::joy:
More than 12hrs a day!!?? :joy::joy::joy::joy:
I mean no offence but bruh if u wish for something THAT unrealistic (not the 12hrs study thing but the SUDDENNESS in which you are wishing it for…) even with the help of the universe it’s impossible.

U get me?

3 Likes

Deleted ! By @anon30406793

2 Likes

Ok so this might help you believe it, since last year I had this written in my notebook:
Mechanical engineering GATE 2022 All India Rank 1: Samaranjay Sharma.
I saw this everyday for 1 year straight and my actions automatically aligned with this.
I didn’t get All india rank 1 but I got All India Rank 266, and almost 1 lakh people take this exam so I still got close and I am grateful for even this because this provided me with many good opportunities.
But I also had some other affirmations written down which also helped me with this.
Like I wrote: I can easily study for long periods for good time in a day
My mind is capable of staying focussed throughout the day at anytime of the day.

And some more

You would get the gist now how Affirmations work, it doesn’t happen overnight, it takes time but you have to be consistent with them.

Make a proper list of things you want to achieve and behaviors you need to incorporate in you to achieve that, recite that list atleast once every day and you will see changes in few days.

2 Likes

P. S. This post is not for boasting purpose :joy:, just shared this because I felt this is relevant for this thread.

1 Like

Add me too bro
Sharing code : wping4

1 Like

Thanks brah!! for having me. May God give you and your family great success and good health.

1 Like

This post is deleted by @anon30406793

Deleted ! By @anon30406793

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.