5 × 55 Challenge is Deleted by Amitroghates ( Reason : I need to work on other projects )

Deleted By @anon30406793

7 Likes

Deleted ! By @anon30406793

2 Likes

This is indeed quite catchy, but can you explain its significance and how it happens?

3 Likes

Deleted ! by @anon30406793

1 Like

Add my name brother :slight_smile: :grinning:
I’m interested in this challenge
Name- Paarth

3 Likes

Deleted by @anon30406793

Reason : I have to work on other threads !

2 Likes

Affirmations go a long way, when you repeatedly say or think about something it gets embedded in your subconscious and your behavior aligns with that.
People use affirmations to embed particular traits in their personality, for example I have embedded the state of being calm and not getting annoyed unnecessarily in my behavior because of affirmations :sweat_smile:, there’s couple other things too, you can also add a goal you want to achieve to your affirmations, your actions automatically align towards achieving that goal.
Damn, this is a valuable paragraph :joy:, this should reach more people, but people who actually know me might relate to this more.
@prothekter_aden

4 Likes

Wait… That’s insane!! Fr???

:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth:

The whaaaaaa~

3 Likes

Day 1 completed

3 Likes

This took around half and hour :flushed: :laughing:

3 Likes

Im sorry brother,I’m not ready for this challenge for now due to some reasons…please remove my name
@anon30406793

1 Like

As it takes alot of time and i want to research about it before doing it.

1 Like

Kindly remove my name :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks alot :slight_smile:
One day i will do it when im ready…till then please dont delete this thread :slight_smile:

1 Like

Deleted ! By @anon30406793

1 Like

yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

4 Likes

Future doctor , confirmed!!!

1 Like

1_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

2_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

3_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

4_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

5_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

6_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

7_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

8_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

9_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

10_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

11_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

12_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

13_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

14_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

15_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

16_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

17_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

18_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

19_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

20_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

21_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

22_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

23_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

24_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

25_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

26_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

27_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

28_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

29_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

30_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

31_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

32_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

33_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

34_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

35_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

36_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

37_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

38_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

39_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

40_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

41_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

42_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

43_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

44_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

45_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

46_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

47_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

48_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

49_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

50_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

51_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

52_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

53_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

54_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

55_ yeah it might take some time to see changes but it does happen, that’s why reciting affirmations is a valuable habit

1 Like

That’s what she said.

Title of your st.

1 Like

What are you trying to manifest , Samaranjay? :joy:

3 Likes