5 bad habits that keep you poor

• Procrastination;

“I’ll start when I have money”, Striving for perfection before you start etc

• Taking financial advice from your Average earning parents, uncles or acquaintances;

people can’t give you what they don’t have, if they knew the right steps to get rich they’ll most likely be rich, so the best thing you can do is carefully look at their life decisions and learn what NOT to do

• Focusing on the results, instead of focusing on the process

People quit the gym after 1 week because they haven’t gotten the body they want, people quit their high income skill after facing a little bit of set back, that’s a poor man’s attitude

• You talk too much

Whenever you tell people about your plans or goals you get this dopamine rush that hits, it makes you feel that you’ve accomplished something in life.

That feeling might make you delay and start striving for perfection because you know if it fails people will laugh, that feeling might make you procrastinate etc

• You avoid PAIN

Most guys are chasing happiness, any setbacks or discomfort that they face in life makes them run away

As a Man and especially a business owner you will always face setbacks, they’re only there to make you stronger and more experienced

8 Likes

thank you for this post
it is very helpful

1 Like

Welcome.
Glad it’s helpful

Just came across this news. This is really kalyug…

If i will be super rich, one of the major goal is to support and foster such kids.
(It was my childhood dream, still waiting to earn good)

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.