(31 M)Babi's Diary

Introduction -

Current streak -93 days, Sharing code-daaf29
In the app for the last 5 years.

Through many ups and down, I have faced in overcoming the addiction, rewire companion has been more than a companion in many ways.

So, starting my journey to completion of 1000 days, my current Target is 120 days.

Working at an MNC company having expertise in Python, Data Engineering, SQL.

My next goal is to get a remote job and increase my salary.

8 Likes

Day 2- Today is important.

1. Meditate
  2. Eat healthy food
  3. Focus for 12-16 hours.
  4. No-Fap.

Everyday is Day 1.

Need to get rid of my borderline OCD. I tend to keep watching YouTube reels for hours.

Focus… Focus… Focus…

After Working, will watch 1 episode from Anime (Mononogatari -2023).

3 Likes

I was thinking to watch monogatari series but there is many other season of this series like bakemonogatari can you tell me whole watch order?

1 Like

Actually, this is different. Monogatari/Bakemonogatari is different than that of Mononogatari(2023). The one that I am watching now is Mononogatari(2023)

1 Like

Day 04/10/2023,

Was such a hectic day, seriously. Taking responsibility is one thing and seeing it till the end is another. I wish I knew no-fap when I was young. I wish I was not surrounded by wrong people in my childhood.

Anyway, all’s well that end’s well

1 Like

05/10/2023

Guys, I need help. Although I am doing no-fap, but without making myself productive, I won’t be anywhere. I am having this borderline OCD, and today also wasted many precious hours watching YouTube reels.

I try to practice, 21 days habit challenge, but will this be enough. ??.

Any suggestions would be helpful.