30 days cold shower challenge 🥶

Doing myself 30day cold shower challenge.

Rules are simple:
-turn on cold water
-go inside shower
-stay there at least 2minutes

If you want to join, please do it ;).
I won’t be creating here any kind of leaderboards etc. Just post every day that cold shower is done.
More than one cold shower per day still counts as 1 day.
Challenge start 3 october.

BTW - why I can’t select challenge category for this post?

6 Likes

Did you mean by cold shower is to add ice cubes in water then start bath?

1 Like

No bro :joy::joy: well… if you want to, that is…
But no. Instead of taking a warm or hot shower he wants to take a not warm or hot one (cold).
Icy shower won’t be a good idea. It might give your body a tremendous shock.

I took cold showers for about 1.5 years and I can tell you all one thing. It’s not about the cold shower. It’s about trying something new, and pushing yourself to discomfort and embracing it. It teaches you discipline, consistency and strengthens your willpower.

2 Likes

I know that but normally I bath with normal water :sweat_drops: without heating or cooling it in Delhi the temperature was tooo high in summer so even if I start bathing with ice Cold I don’t mind it it will
Actually give me comfort

2 Likes

Exactly. It’s for pushing my limits and doing thing I do not like to do.

2 Likes

Although Bathing Daily Is biggest challenge for me just making habit of daily bath it will push my limit

2 Likes

Me too bro. I got in to a point that cold shower is now called “shower”.

2 Likes

But taking daily shower is hard because of lazyness :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Yeah I got that from your last post. You can try it if you want, it will be a challenge.

2 Likes

If I’m not lazy, I am

2 Likes

Day 1 completed. First thing in morning was cold shower.

3 Likes

Day 2 completed… … .

Day 3 completed . . . . .

1 Like

Today I take a cold shower. I relapsed and tried it. I do not know that will I keep using cold shower because I want to gain weight.
And I shower at evening

1 Like

Day 4 completed. . . .

1 Like

Day 5 completed. . . .

1 Like

I am also in this challenge it’s Day 0 of nofap Day 1 of Cold Shower Completed

1 Like

Day 6 completed.
Gl @Faisal11

1 Like

What is GI?
20 words.

This is a cool challenge. Around 4 years ago I and my friend had tried this challenge of bathing with cold water. But,it wasn’t for nofap, (feel so bad now remembering that I was very good, focused, happy back then) it was for busting a myth that if you bath with cold water in winter, you don’t feel any cold when you get out of your house, whatever the temp would be. So no need to worry about sweaters, jackets, caps, etc.
It was just like holding each other accountable, we used to ask each other every day in school.
And, to tellyou the truth. It works, bathing with cold water in winters really works.
Its hard to get into it, but once you’re wet, your body feels okay with it and then you can have it. So yeah it really teaches you discipline, and how to be good even when you’re uncomfortable.

Alright then, I’m joining this challenge. Won’t be able to check in everyday ig, but I’ll continue it on my own. All the best to everybody!

1 Like