30 Days Challenge! (Entries Closed)

I recently relapsed at day 25 which sucks, but I’m looking forward to day 30 now! Which is why I’m excited to start this challenge. The challenge starts on the 18th of December because I want this to be a gift to you… I want to really walk through this with you and fight for freedom. I’m excited to get up there with some people. Go time!
Reply with your sharing code and any wisdom you would like to share before we begin!!

My Sharing Code - fv39jh

2 Likes

Scoreboard

Participants:

Username H.S Relapses
ChristianMan 25 1
yashnofap01 8 0
CarryOn 9 1
stunna 31 0
calmself 14 1
Davidfredrich 24 0
vickyx ? 0
1 Like

Elimination System:
No eliminations. Everyone is getting to 30 days no matter what!

Daily Wisdom From Me:
Stop worrying! God tells you not to! Whenever you aren’t at peace then you aren’t trying to be with God. Draw near him and all will fall where it’s supposed to!
Daily Wisdom From A Challenge Member:
I’m making this a wiki post so please only post here and not under the section above! Leave your username when you post here so we know it’s from you

Add me!!
SC : o4889f
HS: 8 Days

1 Like

Chris!! Nice to see ya again! I would like to join! My brain isnt helping much but im on the way of leaving this addiction, Im getting more social convivence and I really noticed that fapping is really, really worse than social interaction!

Add me,
Sc: s8f1jx
HS: 9 days

1 Like

Sc- yx27gu
Hs- 31d

Add me please

1 Like

Yeah I gotcha one moment

1 Like

Thanks buddy. Let’s kill this demon together

1 Like

Hey man
I’m ready to join
Sharing code : y6jmo7
Highest streak 14days
Current streak 13 hrs
Let’s do it

1 Like

I am also into the challenge
Working for better tomorrow
Age 22
India
Hs -24 days

2 Likes

Next month’s really important for me, let’s do this for real this time.
My code : 12x349

1 Like

Relapsed after 4 day journey
The fault was peeping
Strong agaun will start from now

1 Like

Hey man can I have your sharing code so I can keep better track of where you are at?

Hey man! Thanks for joining! What’s your highest streak so I can put it on the board

AYOOOO!!! @yashnofap01 @CarryOn @Davidfredrich @calmself @vickyx @stunna Welcome to the group!!! I’m wiping relapses from yesterday due to not being active here. So it’s a clean start for everyone if you relapsed yesterday including myself. I’m glad to have this small little group to keep in touch with! Best of luck!! Challenge starts now!!!

5 Likes

Check in day 10.
C’mon bruh you need to be strong for your brothers. Do not quit on us @Finding_Myself

2 Likes

I will stay strong brother. I have new tactics that I feel will work. Let’s do this!!

1 Like

Sharing code jln52c
Day 1 check in
Lets bang it
Hoping to be phoenix again

1 Like

Share urs too bro
Are u from India

1 Like