30 days Body Transformation Challenge [Entries open till 1 February]⁸

This challenge is for everyone who wanted to change themselves because in this world :earth_africa: those who are strong both Financially and mentally are Respected We educate ourselves by learning different things and study about many things to become strong mentally and after that we start to make ourselves financially stable but in all of this we forgot about building ourselves physically. In this challenge we are going to build and change ourself physically

Challenge will officially start from 1st February and End on 1st March.
In 30 Days you need to Assign yourself missions for 7 Days For completing 1 mission you will get 5 point you need to follow a mission consistently follow your mission for 7 days then you will get 5 points if you Relapsed then your points will be deducted -5 as penalty and 0.5 points for not following mission for a day Ranking will be shared at the end of the month

7 Likes

How to join? :arrow_down:
Age- 15
Current Physical Condition- Skinny, weak
My first mission- Exercise daily for 7 days atleast 30 minutes.

3 Likes

Leaderboard

Username Total Days Completed Points Completed Missions
@Faisal11 0 0 0
@TheSeeker 0 0 0
5 Likes

Total Days Completed means Total days you followed your missions suppose I Assigned myself a mission of 7 days but I only follow mission for 5 days then it’s my Total days completed in 4 week mission I only completed 20 days then it’s my Total Days. :+1:

2 Likes

Tagging people who might be interested to join.

@debellator @The_Rising_One @Sholt_Tenkerrot @prince_king @Nadeem @The_integrous_one @The_Struggler @TheSeeker @Asher @DARSHAN2017

6 Likes

The upcoming days are going to be busy. I want to limit my RC use.

I am Already in 3-4 challenges I guess.

1 Like

My exams starting next week so I won’t be able to participate

1 Like

I want to join :muscle::muscle: count me in

1 Like

Whats your mission you need to Assign yourself missions for every 7 days.

1 Like

My exams is also coming from 14 Feb but Exercise won’t take more than 1 hour also it will be beneficial for you in your exams because it will increase the blood flow in your body as well as enhance your hormones and cognitive functions but in the end it’s your choice may be you will enter after your exams :+1:.

3 Likes

Okay let’s see after my exam’s

1 Like

@TheSeeker the challenge is started what is your mission for 7 days.

1 Like

Thanks for reminding me.
I wont be able to exercise everyday, but my goal is to exercise at least 4 times a week

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.