[27 M] NeverGiveup420's Diary of trying again after failing a million times

I am tired of disappointing myself everyday. I don’t want to feel like shit everyday. I don’t want to waste my life away watching p o r n . I’m tired of binge watching series while I binge eat and try to escape my guilt after relapsing. I also want to live a healthy lifestyle and get rid of my belly fat. I want to work hard in my studies. I want to look myself in the mirror and be proud of myself.

I know I have lost a million times but I cannot lose hope. Maybe this time I will succeed. That is why I am starting my noPMO journey again. The rules are simple. No PMO and no unhealthy habits like binge watching series and binge eating fast and junk food. Exercise according to set routine. Study everyday. Meditate. Offer salat in masjid and read quran with translation everyday. Check in everyday. And even if I slip, it does not matter because I’m improving my LIFE everyday and one slip cannot wash away all my hardwork. I will keep walking on this path and become better and better everyday despite my occasional slips and falls.

So, let’s do this!

6 Likes

Check in Day 1 of Disciplined and Satisfied Life

1. No ■■■■ :white_check_mark:
  2. Namaz :white_check_mark:
  3. Exercise :white_check_mark:
  4. Diet Control :x:
  5. Meditation :white_check_mark:
  6. Read Quran :x:
  7. Study :white_check_mark:
  8. Wake and Sleep early :white_check_mark:
3 Likes

Let’s Go!!! Success awaits inshallah :muscle:

2 Likes

Check in Day 2 of Disciplined and Satisfied Life

1. No ■■■■ :white_check_mark:
  2. Namaz :white_check_mark:
  3. Exercise :x:
  4. Diet Control :x:
  5. Meditation :white_check_mark:
  6. Read Quran :x:
  7. Study :white_check_mark:
  8. Wake and Sleep early :white_check_mark:
2 Likes

Thanks alot bro…:grinning:
P.S. kindly replace c with s in In Sha Allah as it changes meaning.

2 Likes

Check in Day 2

Feeling better. Alot less depressed . Right now I only have 3 main goals.

1. Don’t watch ■■■■
  2. Study everyday and dont waste time
  3. Exercise and eat healthy
3 Likes

Day 2 again

This time I’m a lot better.

I have started gym. I’ve started studying too and made a routine today.

Tomorrow I will wake up early In Sha Allah amd start my day in best way possible.

1 Like

Check in Day 2

Motivation is back. Lets go!!!

After so many months, my self belief is back …I can quit PMO. I’m ready to embrace change. I’m ready to start hardwork on myself again. I am going to become better.

My goals

No PMO
No Screen Entertainment/ do Dopamine Detox
5 times namaz in masjid
Exercise: running and gym
Diet control
Meditation
Quran
Socialize
Study everyday to increase your brain power.

2 Likes

Check in Day 1

Today was a good and fulfilling day. I broke my habit of eating in front of a screen. I spent time with family. I studied and I also went to the gym. Today I promised myself to change my habits to become a different person who is on the path to success. I must forgo comfort zone and stop wasting my time on useless things like entertainment. I will work hard everyday to become better everyday.

No PMO :white_check_mark:
No screen time waste :white_check_mark:
Study :white_check_mark:
Namaz :white_check_mark:
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Diet Control :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Quran :x:
Socializing :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Check in Day 2

Another good day Alhamdulillah. I studied, controlled diet and exercise. I am slowly forming a routine. But it’s only day 2. I have to cross day 7 in order to test my commitment because my usual streaks past a few weeks have been 3 or 4 days max. But I know I can do this. I’m capable. I’ve done big streaks before. I’ve gone 101 days , 90 ,80 , 60 etc days avoiding PMO. I can do it again. And this time, I’ll be better. People have achieved mega streaks like 300 , 500 and 1000 days . Why can’t I?. There’s no excuse I can’t.

Exercise :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Check in Day 3

Today I overcame urges and this has boosted my confidence. It was a tiring day. I barely completed my study goals but I’m happy that I did not give in to these false signals that promise stress relief. If I have a strong mental defence, I’ll have no problem tackling urges. The only weak link is my thought process. And I’m in no mood to give up on myself.

Exercise :x:

3 Likes

I relapsed at day 4. All those negative thoughts and feelings came rushing back. What the hell am I doing with my life? Why can’t I quit this addiction? I’m 27 years old. Fat. And addicted. I see myself in the mirror and disappointment is all I get. I used to have big streaks. My highest was 101 days. Now I cant even cross 5 days.
But I cannot lose hope. As long as I keep trying, there is always a chance that I will succeed. If I lose hope and stop trying, it’s over. I cannot stop trying. I won’t stop trying. I will rethink my strategy and start again.

3 Likes

I’m starting again. I don’t want to not see my best self. I want to see my full potential. I will post again if I cross day 5.

3 Likes

Check in Day 1

After many months, today i can say I am back. It was a good day today because i observed my urges and impulses and did not act on them. It was difficult at first but I gained confidence and momentum.

My past failures were holding me back from going all in but now I realize what bad will happen if I fail? I will try my best and improve myself to the best of my efforts.

So here are my rules .

1. No p o r n and no masturbation.
  2. No series , movies or animes to avoid triggers and focus on study and exams.
  3. No social media as it’s a waste of time, triggering and cheap source of dopamine.
  4. Study .
  5. Diet control.
  6. Exercise everyday.
  7. Mindfulness Meditation.
  8. 5 times namaz on time.
  9. Daily Quran recitation with translation.
3 Likes

All the very best brother.
You got back again after failing a million times.
But this time, make it the last fall and the first step towards greatness. May Allah guide you to what you’re looking for inchallah :palms_up_together:

STAY STRONG !!! YOU GOT THIS :muscle:

3 Likes

Thankyou very much brother for your words of inspiration. In Sha Allah I will try my best. May Allah guide us all. Best of luck bro . JazakAllah.

2 Likes

Check in Day 1
Let’s do it

1 Like