[25M] swp's daily check-in journal ✅

Idk whats going on over here, but looks like @anon69203515 came up with some crazy yet amazing idea. People like you are real gem. You can do this @strongwillpower reading this thread was so motivating. Keep pushing forward like this. Small drops turn into gigantic oceans.

3 Likes

Thank you brother for your positive note. May Allah make us succeed in our journey

3 Likes

Yes @kazim.09 , @anon69203515 is a real gem :gem: thanks for your support both of you!

3 Likes

How are you going today?

3 Likes

Doing good. Waiting for the completion on Day 10.
1 and half hour to go.

3 Likes

Day 10, 20mins
Checking in :white_check_mark:
I’m happy today that i could complete this 1st step.

2 Likes

But remember don’t get too excited, be happy because there’s more to discover Inshaallah

2 Likes

Yes you are right :+1:
There is a lot more to come. :100:

2 Likes

Day 10, 10hours

I feel too many urges today, don’t know why. But as every urge i avoid, The next urge is more stronger. I’m still holding on to nofap.

I feel little changes in my bone… when i used to fap daily, it was like dead flesh. Now it’s getting a little better.

3 Likes

Let’s go for a 30 minute protocol what do you say just for 30 min then decide whether to go for fap or not

2 Likes

Ok let’s do this. 30 mins
But I’m feeling tingling at my tip at every 30 mins. And everytime i go to urinate. But it comes again.

2 Likes

It’s because maybe you have abstain for a long time don’t worry try to go for 30 minutes or less or more depending on your situation and be glad because every 30 mins increment you are going forward. That’s a highlight for you. Cherish it mate. And don’t forget to drink water

2 Likes

Yes brother… Thanks… it worked… i didn’t fap…

2 Likes

That’s what a man do

2 Likes

Day 11, 2hours
I’m addicted to games again and not doing studies.
I’m thinking of quitting gaming too. But quitting it would be as hard as quitting pmo addiction to me.
I should limit myself, discipline myself.

2 Likes

It will also be gone Inshaallah. Just don’t overburden yourself brother

2 Likes

Yes you are right. But seriously i should study now instead of gaming :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I am not against that but don’t take overburden that say because of quitting my different habit i lost the momentum of my now habit
Go slow you will eventually be successful Inshaallah

2 Likes

Yes, one thing at a time, i got it. Thanks :blush:

2 Likes

Day 12, 30mins
Practicing YouTube Detox challenge 24 hours today.
(10:30Am -10:30AM)
Uninstalling the game today.

2 Likes