[25M] strongwillpower's Diary

Don’t give up Brother. I don’t know why you are feeling the pain, but I’m sure relapse will cause you more pain, a deep down pain from inside.
Hold strong Brother @strongwillpower.

2 Likes

Yes brother @Saim i am not giving up :muscle::triumph:

2 Likes

Brother now we will achieve 90 days. There is not a small doubt.

3 Likes

Day 0

I relapsed. Whenever i say to someone that i will not give up. I usually give up. I don’t know why.

I was fighting this urge since morning. But by night, i couldn’t control the heat of the urge.
Actually this urge started yesterday, when i was searching for some nofap memes, a tempting photo caught my attention.

Currently i dont want to be involved in any sort of challenges.

I once said, that god watches us. But i myself forgot that god was watching me.

Still highest streak :- 30 days. I couldn’t beat it this time.
2nd hightest :- 26 days.

I don’t know what happened… past few days, you can see in my diary how confident i was about this streak. But ended up relapsing.

2 Likes

Why why why why why why why do i keep doing this every month. :sweat:
I have exams exactly after 45 days. Everyone must be studying.
And here i am, watching P and jerking off like an idiot.

Don’t lose hope Brother. You are stronger than you think. Don’t give up, fight again.

3 Likes

Its been 1 year i have quit smoking. (I was not a chainsmoker. Before turning into one, i realised and quit it.)

Its been 1 year i have quit drinking any kind of alcohol.

Why can’t this be possible with this PMO addiction? Can i just never get out of this?

Will i just keep fapping once every month?

:sweat:

1 Like

Yes you are right brother. But by saying this, i get a feeling that i will fight back means i will again fail in the future

1 Like

If i say this, that i will fall 1000 times and fight back again…means that i will fall 1000 times again in future. :cry: I know this feeling and thinking is wrong and negative. But at this moment i can’t feel anything else.

1 Like

That will become a habit, every month.

Work hard every month, relapse at the end of the day and again fight back.

But the harm is done.

Hey bro … @strongwillpower … First of all . I had also relapsed last night after 26 days of streak coincidentally . I also feel the same you feel and it’s quite normal bro …

Relapse is not a mistake …
Everyone fall in his career . No one is perfect bro … Even the guy who has 1000 days of streak at somepoint he even fall and he also never thought he can make 1000days streak .
Usain bolt never thought he can ever achieved the world record of 100m race .
Michael Phelps never thought at some time he will called as the most successful and most decorated Olympian of all time.
So it happened bro … everyone falls sometimes in their life . It does not they stopped keep trying.
Keep trying , Keep falling and keep bounced back is the part of life .

Be always positive bro even circumstances are against you …
I relapse yesterday . I know I made mistake . I cannot correct that mistake . But I can learn from that .

If it is as easy to get over 100 days streak then all men can achieve it … But reality they can’t … So god make it hard because the one who achieved he can feel the benefits . and you are one of them .

Never underestimate yourself …You are special bro .
Bro get up . Deny negative thoughts . Watch some motivational videos .
Get up for yourself . get up for your exam . You cannot lose without fight ,.

2 Likes

Yes brother. I need some time to get out of this👍

2 Likes

You said excellent words brother @Aman1 now i got the thing that adioz was telling me

I got the point brother. :+1:

@Aman1 one more try from both of us.

2 Likes

:pray:

2 Likes

Believe In yourself brother and Try again. We are all trying. Not lose hope.

3 Likes

Yes @Adioz

I will watch that video first thing tomorrow morning. @Svami-MahaGanja (i need to sleep now)

Yes @Karan050
I just need some time to bounce back.

1 Like

It’s a playlist with 7 videos. Short 3 minute videos that synthesize the key aspects that define true will power.

The coming streak of yours will become amazing and better than ever!

Peace

1 Like

Ok so i will listen to them one by one tomorrow.

I can’t sleep tonight. I still feel worst with what i lost today. But i remember some words written on my notebook’s coverpage :point_down:

Mistakes don’t make us a failure. But beating up ourself makes us one.

I’m continuously thinking right now that what all i can do from now.
Learnt things :-

1. This is never going to be easy.
  2. If you want something badly, we must fight for it.
  3. We will never get success by just dreaming of it in a comfortable bed.
  4. Scheduling over day is most important to set up a life worth living.
  5. Dwelling in our past memories of sins is of no use. It can’t be changed now.
  6. Put up a fight for what you want in life. Even if you fail, You will be happy that you tried.

Things that im going to do from tomorrow.

1. Start scheduling the day. Work according to it and update in my dairy.
  2. (I always say “i want to” but from now) i will built muscles.

Reason for muscles :- whenever i see something triggering/see any female in wrong way, i will feel the pain that i have endured to built these muscles. Which was only possible because of nofap.

Reason for scheduling the day :- its again my bad habit, of procastination. And thinking that scheduling won’t help because i might not follow it for more than 3-4 days. But i decide now that im killing this negative feeling that " i can’t ".

Since its 1am , decided to wake up at 7 instead of what i have decided, that is 6am.

But still i will wake up at 6 am tomorrow.

From tomorrow, you all are going to see a different strongwillpower, who will be a little bit selfminded (selfish) but in a good way.

2 Likes

Basic lookout of the schedule.:point_up_2: ( I will add/change things according to what all i can achieve each day)

Also i have changed my wallpaper now to captain america. i know its all gfx work, but still he inspired me.

He knew he was nothing infront of the monsterous thanos, but he didn’t gave up in infinity war, and also in endgame. He stood against the whole army.

I relate thanos and his army with PMO here.

This addiction may have destroyed me in the past (infinity war) but i will still fight against this monsterous addiction. No matter what.

Out of the 14 million 6 hundred and 5 possibilities, may be :point_up_2: this one is the one in which i win against my thanos.

RAGEMODE-ON

6 Likes