249 Chellenge (Second Round) [ENTRIES OPEN✅]

Inviting @Rohitash to this Chellenge

1 Like

Why we get Benefits in Nofap Journey?

In the ancient times, most of the people practice brahmacharya till the age of 25. They don’t ejaculate till the age of 25. They got superpowers but they didn’t aware with the powers because it was part of their life.

So now benefits of nofap appears after 7 days why? because we were wasting semen from many years. When we introduce to nofap and start practicing it - we see changes in our personality.

Those who were follow brahmacharya in previous time already have pool of power but they don’t feel any benefit because it was the part of their life. They already the owner of all the benefits and do all their work with energy.

Only the person realise the benefits who are new to this practice. We make a trend by saying nofap - nofap journey but it is the part of our life. Think about the animals that are not doing masturbation but doing real sex just to produce generations. These animals have a lot of energy to perform all the daily activities because of excess semen in body.

Think it a part of life and start practicing. It is not a new thing but new for the new people who recently introduced to this. Don’t count days - I completed 3 days, 7,21,30,60,90,100,120 etc. It is not a big achievement for the ancient brahmachari es. They were just continue on their streaks without knowing the days. You can just write the first day when you started after that don’t count just live your life normal without expecting any benefits. We are already the owner of these benefits.

I hope you got the point.
@HitMo

2 Likes

Since it was the first day itself and people are still joining so…if its possible please accept my reentry

Okay @ReNeGaDE
I am adding you because people are joining

but now be careful - No entry after relapse
It is a Serious Long term Chellenge

best wishes

1 Like

I am Announcing to All the Participant:-

Don’t check in by writing text
instead take a screenshot of your current streak and upload it.

Subconsciously - Screenshot motivates more than a simple text

Example is below

@ReNeGaDE @DARSHAN2017 @TheBigSP @weir @Finding_Myself @more_ya

3 Likes

Rohitash
i107b0
CS 8 days
HS 49 days
@HitMo

1 Like

@HitMo

Current streak : 2 days
Highest streak: 28 days

1 Like

Inviting to this Chellenge

@WalKir @The_integrous_one @Dean_Ambrose @Dari @anon87955785 @RiSingSpirit_06 @TIger-survivor

4 Likes

@HitMo

Name - vikas

SC - yxibdr

CS - 10 hrs

HS - 45 Days

@HitMo thanks for the invitation! I’m glad to participate in second round of this challenge.
My current streak: 3 Days
Highest streak : 45 Days
Sharing code:. e62kaz

2 Likes

Inviting @ForLoVe & @wall-e @ASH1267 @debellator to this Chellenge

@HitMo thanks for the invitation but I have upcoming tests and exams so I can’t afford to be in more than one challenges
Anyways, Best of Luck!

3 Likes

Similar excuse from my side @HitMo

2 Likes

Hey, @HitMo, brother, probably you’re exact on time! I think, I’ve lost my track completely :confused: So hopefully this challenge will help me to stand up!
CS 1hour
HS 161 days
Sh.code: nolagu
Wish good luck for all the participants!

2 Likes

Sure
This is more motivating

1 Like

1 Like

Checking in day 3/249 days

1 Like

Just joined the app, hope I’m not too late? I’m ready for my first challenge!

Name- xphrasex
Code- fgkmsp
Current streak- 0

@HitMo

2 Likes

Name : GoodVibes_15
Sharing code : kp38ic
Current streak : 0
@HitMo

2 Likes

Give me some time to think about it, and ill let you know

1 Like