[24 M] Percy's Journey - Audiobooks

Going into Day 2 I decided to add audiobooks to my daily routine. On this journey you also have to find things that not only keep you preoccupied but keep you growing as well. I’m starting with Blinkist (the free version cause bread is scarce lol) so if anyone has suggestions for other apps in general feel free to let me know.

4 Likes

Relapsed on Day 3 but I’m going to go to extreme measures to get back on track. Gonna clean up my Insta feed (I still use it to communicate with friends so I can’t just cut it), and I upped the limit on my bulldog blocker to it’s max. I will succeed at this change and I won’t let these setbacks define me. The journey continues :+1:t4:

1 Like

Great job bro I love this! I wouldn’t fully rely on your blocker though because if you really want to indulge in sexual things you’ll find a way. So you should work on a mental blocker as well. I’m glad you’re not letting this setback define you bro keep pushing forward!!

1 Like

Nearing day 3 again and I’m very excited to keep this going. Just all about keeping and focus and remembering what it is I gotta accomplish. Prolly won’t update this until I get pass a certain amount of days to really lock in on the process but I will definitely keep up with the changes as time goes on.