(24 M) Another old Diary

Bruh you are next level…sorry man, that’s a generic meme, there are so many on zodiac signs :smirk:

@The_integrous_one @rewire_user y’all can join if you want…Govind and Arman are here and we’re listening to music on VC XD

1 Like

Wth is VC no idea :joy:

2 Likes

Voice chat my man

20 characters

1 Like

Oh I am coming just need to fill up my water bottle.

3 Likes

Bro how long you taking to update :joy: I’m going to go game now

1 Like

Day 9

Study: 4 hours
Exercise :white_check_mark:: Warmup, stretching, day 14 of cardio Series, no weight training today as I was getting late for cooking.
Morning Routine :white_check_mark: (I forgot to do affirmations, visualisation and reading part in the morning, did that in the evening)
Evening Meditation :white_check_mark:
Last night’s sleep: Slept around 1:45 after watching 2 episodes B99 :man_facepalming: kept an alarm for 8:50 but woke up on my own at 7:50, had to take a 1hr 15 min nap in the day also watched 2 episodes B99 in the day again :man_facepalming:

My father dropped Teddy’s two sisters near a Tibetan monastery in the morning, where they will get enough to eat and all, we couldn’t take care of so many dogs together, it felt bad but we had to do that.
I cooked white channa (chhole) then, it took a lot of time but it turned out awesome, but we made everything in excess :joy:, we ate chhole with bhature for brunch and then for dinner too with chapati and we will eat them for brunch again tomorrow with rice :joy:, man they taste so good, proud of myself for making them :rofl:.
In the evening I did some dribbling, skateboarding and played with dogs, tho teddy was a little upset and scared, he was running into the nearby bushes from time to time where his mother and family lived but he will come around in a while. Also yesterday one of my Tibetan friends messaged me, I used to go play in the court in their monastery everyday before covid and that is the best court in our locality, I haven’t gone there in past 1.5 year. I also had an intense desire to go out and play during the day today, stupid covid, not even letting anyone step out of their homes.
After 11 I played some trivia with @debellator and then we chatted a lot. It’s 1:20 am, I am not much sleepy yet because I had a long nap in the day, now I’ll watch one ep B99 and force myself to sleep :joy:.

8 Likes

Well I wrote a lot :joy:, that is one of my biggest posts on this diary.

3 Likes

Awesome sauce! Aight then, I’ll go to sleep in a while ig. Discord if anything :joy:

1 Like

:joy: I know right.

Cool!

1 Like

I just remembered, do you know where this is from?
Nvm I know you don’t know :joy:, it’s from Seinfeld (It is a sitcom), one of the best episodes.

2 Likes

Yes I know where it is from :sunglasses:

It’s from your status :joy:

2 Likes

4bdd17b2d8c5bd68c2a6dafdcbf58bec

1 Like

Bruh who is that actor I legit saw no less than 25 gifs of him in the last two days. Everyone is sending me only gifs with him on it.

1 Like

:joy:

That’s Andy Samberg, lead role in Brooklyn 99.
I saw him just in palm Springs movie except in B99.

2 Likes

GO TO DISCORD NOW BOYYO! Do it now-

You are chaotic good :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@The_integrous_one . I am shocked to hear that you have Relapsed. But this is a sign that you will go more higher after this bounce in NOFAP. Stay Strong .

:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks bro!
tenor (46)

2 Likes

Day 10

Study: About 2 hours :man_facepalming:, I need to be seriouslt consistent now on.
Exercise : Rest day :joy:
Morning Routine :white_check_mark: (Kriya yoga, meditation, affirmation, visualisation, reading)
Evening Meditation :white_check_mark:
Last night’s sleep: I slept too late last night, don’t remember when exactly but it was after 2:30 :man_facepalming: and then woke up at 10:00, won’t do that now.

Today was a total chill day for me. Took a 1 hour nap in the day, used a lot of RC, fun talks, practiced a lot of basketball in the evening, did some skateboarding too. Then after dinner I was on discord, first I, @debellator and @Prox played some trivia. Then @GOVIND-19 and @Armaan_1 joined us. We all listened to a lot of music, had good talks, played some trivia and also found out that @debellator is in Love bigtime :joy:, but he won’t accept it. It’s 12:40, I’ll watch 1 ep B99 now and sleep. Will wake up before 8:30.

5 Likes

Oh no, you have exposed his secret now. You did him dirty bruhhh​:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes