(24 M) Another old Diary

Hmm…chaser is not made up. Flat line has slight scientific evidence as a withdrawal symptom but chaser effect I believe is well documented in other psychological addictions. Not sure though. But the thing is, you crossed day 90. After day 90 one session is not enough for your brain to relapse, it means you have to binge watch for 3-4 days to completely unwire the rewiring. Don’t take this as an excuse to be slack but be proud of what you’ve accomplished.

4 Likes

Not taking it at all bro. I am going on and going strong, life long now on.
That all kind of rhymed

2 Likes

Bitch don’t get cocky now. You were saying you will never relapse during the streak and yet here we are

4 Likes

Eeesh, that hit me hard. You are right. Everyone needs to be careful at all points of time :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

Sagittarius for a reason bro! No sugar coating here :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I didn’t sugarcoat it. I said what I believe :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

No I said I don’t sugar coat anything

1 Like

Wow. @debellator has has the super power :grinning: Thanks man. Yeah this month I guess it will be much better for me.

Yeah at higher streaks I have seen many people here getting cocky.

4 Likes

Oh okay, I took it the wrong way :joy:. You are getting too swayed by those videos :joy:. I literally couldn’t find one single zodiac that matches all my traits.

2 Likes

I don’t believe zodiac signs completely. But I’ve always been a guy who tells what I feel like. So they got that part right I guess

1 Like

I think we need to believe first man. If we don’t believe we will never get there that’s why I keep mentioning that, the hell my highest streak before my last one was 19 days, of course I failed, I saw only one main reason which was my messed up sleep schedule, I am working hard to improve that now.
Fck I might have started to sound like final frontier now, all that fake dissing got to me :joy:.

3 Likes

Ok I really need to study now :sweat_smile:, I’ll be back around 11 or so.

2 Likes

Go study final frontier version 2.0

2 Likes

Fcking hell

I am the greatest

Shit has gotten real now.

3 Likes

Get ready to donate 5000 euros if you relapse!

Go extreme or go home!

6 Likes

Finally found your diary :grin::grin:

2 Likes

@anon65589122 you can do it. It’s all in the head. Literally.

@The_integrous_one Good. Serenity now!

4 Likes

Awesome man. My zodiac sign is a phoenix because I’m lit and put everything on fire. Totally accurate too-

@GOVIND-19 All g :joy:

6 Likes

Good one! I like it!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (13)

6 Likes

Did you make the meme? I wanna try to change it a bit.

Change zodiac sign to gender, change the dudes hair colour to purple.

I’d send it in my class group and troll all of them feminists​:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

5 Likes