(24 M) Another old Diary

Same happened with me… whenever i did edge…this thaught come in mind…to goo full blown…and i get tricked all times…and with doing that without knowing i fall in loop.dont reset counter bro.just take cold shower after that.so you will feel clean again.

4 Likes

Thanks bro :pray:, level of urges increase when we do such kind of stupidity, it is so much easier to fall after such an incident, I’ll take care.

3 Likes

Exactly almost everyone goes through this phase before a full blown relapse, followed by more and more relapse.

I’m glad you won there. It’s simple yet a large victory.

3 Likes

I consider even a slight relapse to be a relapse and reset my count, and then I just try to stay strong. I must be honest with myself, a relapse is a relapse. Just my opinion, you do what you feel is best for you. We are all on a journey and must do what works best for us as individuals.

5 Likes

Yeah bro I am thinking the same.
I should reset my streak and let it go.

5 Likes

ahh damn

3 Likes

Good move. As long as you learn something it not a complicate loss. I am proud to be on this journey of nofap with you. You are an inspiration to me.

5 Likes

Thanks mate :sweat_smile::pray:.

3 Likes

If you ever want to chat there is a link to my telegram on my profile.

3 Likes

21st Jun 11:40 pm

Day 0
Man quite an unproductive day.
I started watching arrested Development yesterday, though there was nothing much to be triggered by, but I still got some what triggered. Then in the morning I woke up to pee, and you already know what happened after that.
Woke up very late after that, didn’t do anything except having lunch and then I relapsed :man_facepalming:, yes that’s how it is, I am not strong enough to handle urges after edging.
Peeking or edging (even if it is 2-3 strokes) are a strict no no.
Also this was my 3rd 12 days streak in a row :man_facepalming:, I am again in the 12 days rut, I remember this happened once before as well, then I read easypeasy and the advice that this empty feeling we feel around day 10-15 period is because of dopamine withdrawal, the more we keel indulging in it stronger this feeling will attack next time. So there’s still time, I gotta be careful and pass through first 2-3 weeks at any cost this time before it becomes actually impossible.

Anyway after that I spent some time with family, I hadn’t even worked out in the morning so I decided to go play basketball, played 2 games, 2 on 1, won both :joy: 26-23 and 30-25, those two guys thought I must be kidding when I asked them to play two on one with me :joy:, but when games ended they both were in awe about what just happened :joy:. I don’t know how I still had good stamina after relapsing. Anyway it improved my mood by a lot, came home, took a bath, had dinner and watched tv with family, after dinner I had one mango and half cup bournvita milk :relieved::joy:.

I gotta get a hold on myself, I haven’t even unpacked my bags in last two days :man_facepalming:.
This has happened quite a few times now, when I return from a trip I tend to relapse because I lose touch with my good habits and it’s hard to start and continue everything again. Also I had been eating a lot of sugary food mindlessly.

So what to do.
I am gonna put my phone on detox starting now till tomorrow night, during this time I will notice mindfully the urges I get to check my phone or to eat something sugary.
And I am gonna get some things done. First will be unpacking, 2nd will be creating a new vision for near and distant future, and other morning habits from my list, reading 1 old interview experience, thinking and searching for solutions to good questions from it. Start studying fluid mechanics detailed notes.

For now I’ll start a detox and go to sleep.

7 Likes

The most important thing is what you choose to believe. If you choose to believe that the 10 to 15 days or 2 to three weeks will difficult then you have created that reality. Instead choose to believe in a different reality and create a different outcome.

6 Likes

Congratulatioms dude :love_you_gesture::fire:
So proud of u though i dont know much about u
Amd really happy for u dude
Stay strong
Keep growing
And stay happy :blush:

5 Likes

Yeah yeah I always believe that I’ve got this. Thanks.

Thanks a lot bro :pray:. How have you been doing?

5 Likes

Day 1

1. Study: 1.5 hrs
  2. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting before sleeping last night
  3. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  4. :white_check_mark:Workout: 40 min
  5. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  6. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  7. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  8. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 20 min
  9. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  10. :white_check_mark:Practising Gratitude

Today was a good day overall, I was quite mindful throughout the day, mobile was on detox whole day. Completed almost all the tasks I planned.
I was planning to watch doctor Strange 2 but I am late already, I might still watch it before sleeping or maybe I’ll watch it later.

8 Likes

Ohh where u gonna watch it bro…where is it available.?

3 Likes

It was uploaded on Disney+ hotstar yesterday, TG pe bhi aa gai hai ab.

3 Likes

You did it before. You can do it again bro. You are an absolute beast warrior! :fire:
Best wishes for you :muscle::smile::+1:

3 Likes

Damn, thanks bro :sweat_smile::pray:

Same to you bro :muscle:.

4 Likes

23rd June 3:55 PM
Relapsed again few moments ago :smiling_face_with_tear:
Why so weak Haiyaaaaaaa
It was totally unexpected. Minor triggers and there goes all the goals and visions. I wasn’t regretting lately but I am full of regret now, this is not me, this doesn’t fit with my visions and goals. I need to get serious NOW

10 Likes

Get up bro u r inspiration of many new guys like me​:blush::+1:

7 Likes