(24 M) Another old Diary

Correction 8 pack abs :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t see what the big deal is with having abs dude. I mean my 15 year old nephew has 6 packs and he’s skinny as fuck. But rest is kudos

3 Likes

I have 2 packs :joy:
I am 15
but it is visible only when I workout

Exactly. Packs are a scam

1 Like

joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy::

20 char

It is a big deal for me, I can only dream of having more than 4 abs :joy:.
But he wasn’t like skinny, he made a good body by following Calesthenics.

5 Likes

Arnold Shivshankar only had 4 packs bro…

5 Likes

Damn. I never noticed that :joy:.

3 Likes

Day 11

1. Study
  2. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting
  3. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  4. :white_check_mark:Workout: 1 hr basketball
  5. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  6. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  7. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  8. :white_check_mark:Meditation
  9. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  10. :white_check_mark:Practising Gratitude

I reached home at 3 pm today, finally lol, after changing 4 buses in total :joy:, though I enjoyed bus ride as well, one uncle sittit beside me was also from nearby area had good talks with him, in between a random old uncle somewhat insane entered our bus, he had a speaker with him, he was laughing at small small things dancing and singing along with playing pahari songs on his speaker :joy:, he acted insane but was still sane, very old but knew where he had to land, when his station arrived and all.
After reaching home had food with my family, then I was very very sleepy because didn’t get good sleep last night, bus wasn’t that great to sleep :sweat_smile:, but I just took a 20 min nap and went to play, when I was getting ready to play I was feeling like I might faint midway :joy:, but all was well, and if I had slept for long I wouldn’t have been able to sleep at night. Now I am gonna sleep for good time.

6 Likes

I think this was the highlight of the journey. I’d have made friends with the man and danced with him

5 Likes

Yeah it sure was, uncle was lit :joy:

5 Likes

20th June 12:37 pm
So last round of Mtecg counseling was yesterday, final offer which I selected is IIT Delhi Design, I had doubt about last date of payment and all, because of it I kept my mobile open today, I called iitd management and came to know that today is the last date for payment, did the payment, but I ended up wasting quite some time on my mobile as well :sweat_smile:. Haven’t done anything till now.
Gonna put my phone on detox till night now :v:.

5 Likes

Amazing Bro :100: …Design is a branch ? also You are mechanical engineer bro ? So, You will get mechanical branch as per your btech degree isn’t that correct ?

5 Likes

Thanks bro.
Yeah I got Machine design.
There are specifications in each branch for Mtech.
Like for mechanical top three specifications are Machine Design, Thermal engineering and Production/manufacturing engineering.
So yeah I got top branch specification for Mtech in Mechanical.
You don’t do Mtech in whole mechanical engineering because it is very vast, we only do it in a specific branch of mechanical engineering. Same goes for every other Btech branch.
Got it?
When’s your mains exam by the way? Admit card out?

3 Likes

Day 12

1. Study
  2. :white_check_mark:Gayatri Mantra chanting
  3. :white_check_mark:Visualisation
  4. :white_check_mark:Workout: 20 min
  5. :white_check_mark:Affirmations
  6. :white_check_mark:Prayer
  7. :white_check_mark:Reading Bhagawad Gita
  8. :white_check_mark:Meditation: 5 min
  9. :white_check_mark:Shutdown Ritual/planning for the next day
  10. :white_check_mark:Practising Gratitude

I am starting a new sitcom, ‘Arrested Development’ I downloaded first episode yesterday but I fell asleep, slept for about 9-9.5 hrs, then spent some time on phone, did payment, put phone on detox till dinner, then finished some of my tasks, had lunch along with watching tv with family, then watched some videos with my sister :joy:, after that I cooked Kadai Paneer, it turned out so damn awesome :drooling_face:. Then before dinner we did Kirtan, Saturday is our kirtan day but I was not home so we did it today, then had dinner (kadai paneer and chapati), watchef tv with family again :joy:. Then I realized I hadn’t read Gita today or did meditation, I lost touch with these habits over last 2-3 days as I did them on random time and random places rather than in particular order, did that and that’s about it.
Pretty good day actually :joy:. I am excited to watch doctor Strange 2 which will be released on Disney+ on 22nd so I can watch it in good print finally, but for some reason I am also excited about starting preparation for my next interview :joy:, maybe because I am planning to study some things differently rather than just going through same short notes as I am gonna have good time for it before I join IIT or before my next interview comes (By August or September)
Anyway gonna check some messages now, watch 1 ep Arrested Development and sleep.

6 Likes

I think there’s an option to opt just Computer Engineering as MTech branch.
My friend is doing that…from a reputed college…its not IIT though…

3 Likes

Yeah yeah some colleges directly offer mechanical engineering as well for Mtech, but it’s not a good choice to do that, that’s why top colleges don’t even offer such courses.

3 Likes

Woahh…got it!!
Not much time to practice everything…so better is specialization…

3 Likes

Yes :100:

3 Likes

21st Jun 11:39
Last night I had some urges because of some minor triggers which I didn’t pay much attention to, but in the morning my sleep broke and I started edging a bit out of nowhere :man_facepalming: and before I even realised some of the semen came out :man_facepalming:.
This is somewhat exactly like last time, my mind told me after that you have already messed up, lets go for a full blown relapse and then reset the counter.
Now if I choose not to reset the counter I’d be somewhat guilty that this was almost like MO and I still didn’t reset. On the other hand if I choose to reset my mind is gonna trick me to go for a full blown relapse which is actually already happening.
I think I should take a lesson, not repeat the same mistake and not reset the streak, because even if it was mo my main problem is pmo and I didn’t go for P*. So yeah not resetting but at the same time I have to be more careful and not do this kind of stupidity.

8 Likes