23M Second Day, Student, I have no fap before without any challenge during Ramadan

Second day starts.
Today I have no fasting… Usually urge comes at 11-12 am.
I usually fast at Monday and Thursday as per sunnah.
I wish to fast daily but parents wouldn’t allow me,
As you all know, Rasool (S) teaching, whoever attain puberty let them marry, or else they take fast… It is very beneficial. :heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:I tried my best to convince parents to get a marriage, Now… But they didn’t allow that too. Bcs I didn’t have a income, know

So I wish to wait until my studies completed. In sha Allah :handshake:🏿.

2 Likes

6th day.
Alhamdulillah, urges are less, because I closes all the way that leads to sexual arouse…
Morning and evening Adkaar is very much useful.

1 Like

Yesterday I share my no Fap day with my friend that cause urges but I overcome it alhamdulillah.

Actually he called me to take advice from me for studies because his exams are coming.
Firstly I asked him whether he is addicted to PMO, his answer was yes, so I jz introduce about this challenge, I also tell him that, by this, he can very well focus on his exams,

But he didn’t accept this challenge, he told that he would cause some, withdrawal symptoms when he stop these, and that will affect exams
Is that true🤔. Pls reply, any one
Also he ask me about days, I hesitate firstly to tell that, but at last, I tell that, that cause urges in me​:dizzy_face:… But I overcome it​:heavy_check_mark::muscle:

1 Like

Withdrawal symptoms(pangs) are just part of the brain healing bro. Dont worry about those.
If you fap again and again, no way you will heal and your brain get affected more and more.
Just study, it dont going to affect in any way.
I am also 23M.
Here in app there is group called “Study Challenge”. Just the challenge bro.
Let’s do it

1 Like

Thank you very much. bro :heart:

1 Like

@Busyman pls tag me there… Study Challenge

1 Like

Read it bro if you are serious about changing this time. Just 100 pages. Give it a try

1 Like