(23M) An old diary

Damn :joy:, and are there cliffhangers in between too? Then it is gonna be difficult to not binge watch it.

1 Like

Yea bro, it has a lot of cliffhangers. But it’s worth the watch

1 Like

Plus it’s a sitcom, sitcoms are my thing :joy:, can’t miss this, still I’ll keep myself limited to a max of 2 episodes per day.

2 Likes

Ok bro @GOVIND-19 Imma go watch B99 now and sleep, it’s getting late, Good night bro!

2 Likes

Good night bro!

We’ll see about that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Fck :joy::joy::joy::joy:, I’m strong I can do this :joy:.

2 Likes

7th april update
Slept around 1:45 last night after watching one episode of b99 woke up around 9:15, freshened up, did sublimation exercise and meditation, studied for a while, worked out a bit, some skipping, pushups, situps, squats, crunches, bicep curls, did kriya yoga and meditation, took a bath, had lunch, played basketball with my sister, after that spent a lot of time watching modern family bloopers etc on YouTube, studied a bit, then answer key of my 4th april exam was out checked marks, I am getting 54/85 not great, better than march where I got 48.5, but I needed around 65 to be surely selected, anyway I am not putting much hope on 10th exam now, I’ll be working for upcoming exams, I was a little sad after that. Then had dinner ate gobhi paranthas, ate 4 and a half of them :joy:. After that I again spent time watching modern family videos on YouTube and ddownloaded the farewell episode which I didn’t know existed, then spent a lot of time here, now I am gonna watch the farewell episode ‘the modern farewell’ watch one episode of B99 and sleep by 1:15-30. :v:
Oh I just studied 2.5 hours in total today. I am having no motivation to work especially after the answer key, but I got to, don’t wanna fail my may exams, it’ll be hard as there are 2 different exams and each has only 1 post, but I can get there with proper work.
Gonna do proper workout tomorrow morning, I’ve not been doing much cardio lately, will do tomorrow, I’ll study too, not keeping any aim as I am not in that kind of state rn, let’s see tomorrow. Good night!

4 Likes

8th april update
I slept late last night, I was talking to some friends after which I watched the modern farewell. Slept around 3 woke up around 11 :sweat_smile:, I worked out right away, did some skipping, pushups, crunches, bicep curls then did 1st workout of 30 day series by anabolic aliens that @GOVIND-19 suggested me hoping to be regular with it, 1st workout was just 4 minutes but it was good, I worked up a sweat in just 4 minutes, after that did kriya yoga, meditation, pray, took a bath, had lunch, played some basketball with my sister. Took a short nap 20-25 min, then did sublimation exercise some meditation, affirmations, visualisation and reading, which I forgot to do in the morning :sweat_smile:, then studied about 2 hours till dinner yeah just this much time was left :joy:, maybe because I spent some time in between on RC, whatsapp. After dinner talked to some of my friends, then came here, I’m planning to watch new tvf series aspirants (upsc) whose 1st episode is out and one of my friends suggested me to watch it, further I might connect with it, also I’ll play some trivia on discord in a while, I’m also downloading the movie ‘a beautiful young mind’ but I might not find time to watch it today as it’s already 11:36 :sweat_smile:. I also have to watch one episode of B99, planning to sleep by 1:30.
Today wasn’t too productive figuratively, but it felt like a good day :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

3 Likes

Wait for the intensity to increase! It’s a killer! You’ll be sweating all over the floor!:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yeah man :sweat_smile:, I am looking forward to it though, it felt great :joy:.

2 Likes

9th april update
Slept around 3 after playing trivia, spending some time here and then watching 2 episodes of B99, woke up around 11.
Worked out, skipping, some sprints, stretching, pushups, situps, crunches, bicep curls, then 2nd day fat burning workout.
Then did kriya yoga, meditation, pray, took a bath, studied a while, had lunch, played basketball with my sister, took a short nap, then wasted some time on mobile and talking to my sister, we again played some basketball after that, had dinner, studied a bit after dinner, I also downloaded some of the songs I listened yesterday, now I am gonna transfer some songs in my pendrive to listen tomorrow on the way to and back from my test center, test will start at 10, my father will drive me there in the morning, will have to wake up at 6 :sweat_smile:, planning to sleep by 11.
Also it is one of my cousins’ birthday tomorrow so we’ll be going to my aunt’s place, I’ll have to skip workout tomorrow, don’t wanna but have to, I’ll continue the 30 day series from day after tomorrow.
:v:

3 Likes

All the best for your test bro! I’ll be busy from now on watching IPL till late night. So no trivia for a while I guess :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks bro :sweat_smile:

Cool cool :joy:.
Is there a match today?

1 Like

It started today! RCB V MI

1 Like

Nice nice, have fun bro!..

1 Like

RCB for life magaaaaaaaa​:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I don’t watch it that much so I don’t have a favorite team, but bro code says let’s goooooo RCB :joy:

2 Likes

I’m supporting MI GEEEZZ

2 Likes

Never have I ever been soooo proud of you my boi!:fire::fire::fire:. I don’t care if we are not related or have never seen each other but you are my brother!

1 Like

IPL:

A movie by Mukesh Ambani

2 Likes