(23M) An old diary

5-6 for me , enough :joy:

2 Likes

Same here. Eating 8 chapattis is more like a dream for me

4 Likes

I generally eat 6 chapatis, just sometimes count goes to 8, but this is not my limit :joy:, I have to stop myself there as I don’t want to get too fat.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::+1::+1::+1:
You’ll get there.

2 Likes

That doesn’t mean I can’t eat :triumph: :triumph: I will try once lol

3 Likes

6 is average for me. Btw did you lose some weight ? I’m losing constantly last time I was 67-68 now I’m 66.

3 Likes

See I was once at 95 kgs then I lost a lot of weight by doing a lot of cardio and I was at 76 kgs, after that I started gaining muscle but with muscle I also gained some fat :sweat_smile: and currently I am at 87-88 kgs :joy:

4 Likes

Now I am again on my way to loose weight, started doing proper workouts and running from time to time, cutting down on rice and sugar, chapatis don’t affect me much though :sweat_smile:.

3 Likes

Man ,you are big . We are just some average lean folks :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yup I am :joy:, now you know how I am able to eat 8 chapatis.

2 Likes

Bro my dream is to make muscles too :cry: but I am not that fat to make muscles

3 Likes

Definately , that’s necessary :joy:

2 Likes

I’m actually working out daily and running , I also want muscles

2 Likes

I only started running recently and my legs hurts so bad :joy:

1 Like

Bro just eat a little bit more than your capacity everytime, and do some kind of workout, football is also great for legs, you’ll get there.

3 Likes

Cut down on cardio if you want to gain, focus on muscle building exercises more.

2 Likes

I’ll have to focus more on running though as I want to lose weight but I am still doing it rarely :joy:, I do skipping and jogging though before working out (most of the times)

3 Likes

Ok fellas I am off to sleep now, have to wake up at 6 tomorrow morning :v:.

3 Likes

I believe in you :joy:, anything is possible when you are determined.

2 Likes

Steph is 85 kgs :slight_smile: so you good :joy:

1 Like