(23M) An old diary

Nice bro​:ok_hand::ok_hand:. I’m just hoping college starts in offline mode soon

1 Like

Hope for the best bro :crossed_fingers:. Btw I’ve already graduated so I am not wishing the same :joy:. Though I wish Covid situation lightens, which doesn’t seem to be happening soon.

3 Likes

Lol , here in Karnataka,colleges are open as wide as a bitch, I hope colleges shut down since there are a lot of cases happening here and there will be no lockdown but might actually happen.

People have a disregard for covid and hardly wear masks.

3 Likes

I’m in Uttar Pradesh and here some colleges are open but the cases have started to increase again😢

3 Likes

3rd april 6:42 pm
I really need to update this here, I thought I would update at night only but it’s too much.
So I had a wet dream today morning, I was there watching some explicit content at my laptop (in my dream) though there weren’t many flashes but some and it leaked down there, it felt like I accidentally watched something and couldn’t control my self from ejaculating though I didn’t touch my dick even in my dream, but it was way horrifying.
All that relapse talk in last man standing challenge yesterday might have triggered it. Also it was bound to happen considering how messed up my sleep schedule had gotten over past few days.
But anyways, I slept around 2 last night and it broke my sleep around 7:30, I still slept till 9:30. Though I did my morning routine properly kriya yoga, urge buster sublimation practice, meditation, pushups, situps, crunches, bicep curls, studied a bit, but after lunch I am way demotivated and less focussed, I am even having some urges though not to watch p* but MO. @GOVIND-19 this shit is getting real, same thing happening here dude :confounded:.
I have only studied 53 minutes till now.

4 Likes

My real enemy is my phone.I’ve never even searched for anything wrong on my laptop but my phone🤫
I deleted chrome and put this app on it’s place and things are much better now

1 Like

Yes let’s concentrate on studies now I’m going to study Frobenius method and some TD FM​:muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Dude I am at day 81 of my streak now. P* is not a problem for me now, I didn’t even have a wet dream in past 30 days, I had one on day 52 or so, I wasn’t even struggling with sexual thoughts or so I thought my brain has healed, but still it needs more time.

1 Like

What’s that dude :joy:, I don’t remember, more so because there is no such topic in competitive exams.

1 Like

Remember something by the name power series solutions of differential equations it’s a part of that .But no problem I’ve also forgotten many things I learnt 4 yrs ago😆

1 Like

Oh cool :joy:, we don’t have that In gate syllabus.

1 Like

Bro be really careful now… Shit gets worse after 90

1 Like

I swear the same thing happened to me at 30 days mark, same, everything happened exactly the way you described.
Don’t give much thought to it and continue life as it is.

2 Likes

:confounded: cool!

Good advice, but I didn’t like the less focussed state I was in while studying today at all.
Anyways I can keep crying or get to work, the choice is obvious. Gonna study for a while now :v:.
Thanks bros.

4 Likes

3rd april update
I’ve already updated most of my day what I didn’t mention is that, after lunch I played basketball shooting game with my sister about 3 rounds and won all, I had a half an hour nap in the evening, after which I played a lot of basketball in the courtyard, just did my drill and shooting practice, I didn’t want to work up a sweat but I did. Also after putting my rant here, I had dinner ate a lot, 8 chapatis with butter and cauliflower, after it studied for about half an hour and I’m done now :joy:, gonna watch a little bit modern family and sleep by 11, will have to get up around 6 in the morning, my test will start at 10 tomorrow, 10-12, and it’s about 2 hour drive away, my father is taking me, we’ll leave by 7 in the morning, we’ll also pick my friend on the way to the test (it’s the same friend with whome I’ve been having study bets and on a whole I lost 100 rs but I can cover up as our bet is till 9th april because we have an exam on 10th too). :v:

3 Likes

Best of luck @The_integrous_one for your test I hope you get the highest marks

2 Likes

Thanks a lot bro :smile:.

:heart:

3 Likes

8 chapattis :flushed::flushed: that’s too much for me

3 Likes

:joy::joy:, I have huge capacity for food bro :joy:.

@GOVIND-19 kids these days don’t compare to us :joy:.

4 Likes

My limit is only 4-5 Rotis only

2 Likes