[23 M] Slave of allah's journey to purity and sincerity

السلام عليكم يا اخي
You are right but maybe Allah(SWT) wants to makes us strong for this fight by keeping us in quarantine so that if we trespass this condition then we may become the dangerous people surviving on this planet and we can wage a war against the zionist.

2 Likes

Ameen brother we will get out of this, we should maintain consistency in our discipline,

As the Hadith says, Allah loves those deeds more which are done regularly rather than those done in huge amount but only for one time…

Bismillah…

2 Likes

I wont give up now
In sha allah

Other If I fell once I would go on and on but now that I have started a diary, I know I have to enter my progress report where everyone can read it…

3 Likes

Definitely brother being at home and alone is the biggest trigger, but like @anon69203515 said, this is test from Allah and there must be a greater purpose behind Allah’s plan which we’ve yet to know and that maybe to make us stronger when we’re alone so that tomorrow by the grace of Allah we will be more stronger than those who weren’t addicted.

In sha Allah☝

2 Likes

I’ve stuck again in loop hole of 1day streaks. :pensive:

2 Likes

Day 1

Let’s hope this time I will succeed, NO! I WILL SUCCEED, I WON’T GIVE IN

5 Likes

@slave_of_allah
You can do it and you will.

I suggest to be together in this journey and update each others more often, if you want…
As now I have the same streak as you…

3 Likes

Sure brother in sha allah

Make sure to add daily exercise to your routine, just for 30minutes is fine but you should be consistently doing without missing a day. I am telling besides the methods and tools from Islam. Actually many scholars of Islam also suggest this method of exercise to overcome this addiction.

May Allah make it easy for us all.

3 Likes

Day 1

Got up at Fajr
Did memorization of surah Qalam.

Then did exercise for about half an hour.

No urges as of now… Alhamdulillah

4 Likes

:x:Relapsed :pensive:
It’s been 2weeks and I am still stuck in chaser effect

1 Like

Attention my friendly companions
Due to some reason my friend @slaveofallah will not be available for a few days in rewire companion so im sorry for this unavailability but dont worry he will soon join the forum Insha Allah.
Thank you for ur attention

3 Likes

Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters.

Iam back.

1 Like

Well hello myself.

It’s been a long time in the deep pit of addiction.

It was the darkest days ever since joining rewire

Starting new again to rise above.

With Allah’s help through my hardwork and discipline, I will shine again.
In sha allah.

4 Likes

In sha’Allah SWT. May He make it easy for you brother. It’s time to break free.

5 Likes

Back at day 0 again

Am starting again from this moment
It’s 6pm here,
Can’t let myself get distracted by mere urges

Without even reaching one complete day, I relapsed again, at first I didn’t give in, tried a little to control and kept looking at my phone beside, that was my mistake, I should left my bed away from my mobile and taken a cold shower.

This is just no effort from my side at this moment

Almost 2days clean guyss

Pray for me that i put the effort and dont give up…

1 Like

Urges are kicking in every now and then, will take a shower and continue Ms excel course.

Plus I still havent started exercise…
Probably in the evening…

I went 3days clean by resisting to urges, sometimes I counted from 100 to 0 to tackle the urges and sometimes a shower, and somehow I managed 3days, but today early morning I gave in after getting up in the late night… I am so ashamed of myself that I relapsed again after a few minutes,

Now I know why I relapsed, it’s because I kept procrastinating my exercise and kept doing that until a relapse hit.

No matter, I am trying again and this time with more effort.