[22M] Pingpong1 diary - PERSEVERANCE

Ah the sweet moments after the exam.
Now a days I feel like just running away and give up studies altogether, don’t know what happened. Though if I think about it, it’s probably because of not taking no fap seriously in past few weeks.
Now I just feel sleepy whole day and don’t want to do anything, I just hope this fog gets lifted soon.

2 Likes

Bro you are normal. Everyone does that. But responsibility and support of family and friend changes everything. I hope you understand. Just dip into the ocean of hard work and come out as a shining gold.
I don’t know what I am writing but may be it has a meaning :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

That’s clearly a wrong line you used there.

Lets lift the fog ourself

It is truth

2 Likes

Seems legit to me :fire:.

I don’t know about that, I tried, like past three days I was sitting in front of books all the times, studying as well but couldn’t get anything done, somehow focus has been deteriorated.
By the fog I just meant I want to regain the focus and there’s only one way and that is to continue on no fap and never return.

2 Likes

Loss of focus and concentration is actually normal but we just have to get on with it, it returns eventually

2 Likes

Yes true. And I think it will come back soon .

2 Likes

Yeah :sweat_smile:.
This is happening with me for the first time I think, like even after sitting in front of books I wasn’t able to study.
This is actually beyond my understanding :joy:

1 Like

Day before yesterday I spent about 6 hours on my table, studying but hardly finished a single chapter :joy:.
Gotta do something about this.

2 Likes

You roam in the realms of park and rec :sweat_smile::joy::joy:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: may be :joy:.
But I just watch 1 episode a day, at least I’ve done this in past whole week.

1 Like

I roam in the realms of RC :joy:

1 Like

Yo right. :joy::joy: I see you here most of the time.

1 Like

Few episodes a day keeps study away :no_mouth::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Anyway you know new season of demon slayer is also coming. How will we handle this much pressure :joy::joy:

It’s one episode a week so all good :joy:.
I am watching it currently, though they are just repeating mugen train for now.

1 Like

Mugen train will end before Dec. And then 1 hour long special episode then a new season will start after that.

1 Like

This all is because of my stupid detoxing app, I used to just put my phone on detox till after dinner but now I found this loophole in it :joy:, there seems to be no solution for it, I should actually search for a new detox app now.
Or I should just put my phone in locker so I don’t get tempted to open it :joy:

Frick :joy:, I manage it well when I am in study mode. Gotta switch modes again.
I was just waiting for a few days to be honest because last time I broke my streak I directly went for 9 hours for 4 straight days and ended up relapsing again :sweat_smile:, don’t want that.

1 Like

Yeah I know, so new season will also be 1 episode per week right?
Or will they release it all together?

1 Like

Wow. I am amazed. :joy::joy::joy:.

Also today I read here a person put a hyperlink here and opened ■■■■.there are loopholes everywhere

And then throw that key somewhere :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

No no .
It will be 1 episode per week.

1 Like