[22M] Pingpong1 diary - PERSEVERANCE

Happens, happens for a few days after relapsing, best solution would be to be careful with what you watch for one two days, follow good habits rigorously, listen to bhajans.

2 Likes

Thik h bhai. Actually meditation try kr rha hu. Kafi help ho rhi

1 Like

Yeah meditation is great.
It helps at the time of urges too, it enables us to detach our reality/actions from our thoughts.

1 Like

Another relapse today. :face_with_spiral_eyes: And i am almost convinced that i should go back to library but i like to honour my decision but My studies , nofap is almost fucked up…
Man i don’t know why this is happening. My willpower is at 0. And i have to focus on something . Man nothing working now…

5 Likes

Arrrre bhaiii
Get a reason to not relapse. Now a days I believe NNN is the only thing that is keeping me going, I would have given up if it wasn’t for that.
Find a reason. Be clear about it.

5 Likes

Thanks brother. Actually maine strict time table bana liya h. But kaash itni strictness relapsed se pehle aa jati to maja aata :sweat_smile::joy:.
And i fixed all loopholes in dd app . I am also an expert in it.

3 Likes

Bro try to keep yourself busy and don’t expose yourself even to minor triggers.

4 Likes

Ya sure brother. I am on it now :blush:

2 Likes

Just checkout what things you did in your previous successful streak, things that you are missing right now.

2 Likes

Bro dp you know my streak is like seasonal.
My previous 3 years went like same.
Ex- 2020 starting from may to August was my first highest streak . Then little less then continuous relapses. Then next year (2021) same routine , big streak around may to August then little less . And this year is the same i guess. Big streak then little less then lot of relapses then normal. :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes:
Let’s see.

3 Likes

Just like me :sunglasses:. Best app once you spend enough time on it.

Bruh same here :joy:.

2 Likes

It’s all in mind dude, and I mean it. I actually never thought of crossing a month clean, totally clean, I thought it was impossible for me and somehow I gathered and crossed August (31 days) and then half of October clean. ( I crossed february clean but it was just 28 days and then too about 21 days in march after feb this year but not counting this).
It is the mental barriers you have to cross

4 Likes

16 November
Day 1
Woke up 5:45
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Full day detox :white_check_mark:( but i used my mother’s phone for some entertainment, still not that strong to leave it once for all)
Study 7hrs :white_check_mark:
Prayer :white_check_mark:
Feeling sleepy and weak for some time now. Drank coffee, it helped somewhat. Will sleep soon. Also life without phone is like living every moment but this becomes boring too soon :rofl: so i try to remember why I am doing this.
Also I want to confess something. I am having too much intrusive thoughts now a days. No differentiation between any girl or woman. Everyone is a sex toy for my mind sometimes. It gets overpowering sometimes. :pensive:
Good night. Jai shree Ram :pray:

3 Likes

Its common during the initial days of relapse. Many people feel that too. Believe , this too shall pass. Keep discipline streak intact.

2 Likes

Woke up 6:00
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Study 4 hrs
Meditation –
Full day detox :white_check_mark:
Day was good . Although I felt into lazy state in afternoon but got back in track . Many things happened . It’s good. Good night.
Hare Krishna :pray::heart:

4 Likes

Day 3
Woke up 5:50
Meditation –
Study :white_check_mark:
Full day detox :white_check_mark: (although I am using mother’s phone which is bad)
This phone is sucking life out of me. It makes me lazy as hell. And I can’t control it. It’s the saddest. Man this world is so much dependent on mobile that i can’t even leave it. But still I will keep trying to quit. Let’s see. Jai shree Ram :pray::heart:

3 Likes

Day 4
Woke up 6:10
Meditation :white_check_mark:
Study 7.5 hrs :white_check_mark:
Mobile usage 2.5 hrs
Visualization :white_check_mark:
Day was good. Average day . Along with study i am also reading no more Mr nice guy and it’s amazing.
Good night. Jai shree Ram . Hare Krishna :pray::heart:

4 Likes

Nov 21
Woke up 5:50 am
Meditation –
Study 7:30 hrs :white_check_mark:
Visualisation :white_check_mark:
Mobile usage 2:30 hrs
Day was good. Studied very effectively. Weird intrusive thoughts are still here. I don’t know how to tackle them but i am trying to ignore them. Anyway, else all is good.
Hare Krishna hare Ram :pray::heart:

4 Likes

25 November
Woke up 6:40
Meditation –
Study 3 hrs
Full day detox–
So i didn’t wanted to waste my time but somehow felt so sleepy and tired i didn’t study much and watched lot of you tube in afternoon but closed back in evening.
Also I saw someone saying that he did 100+ nofap days and he realised that nofap after 15 days is worthless. I am swayed away by his comments but i realised he is totally wrong.
It means that guy didn’t realise the use and full potential of nofap+brahmcharya.
We should not lose our faith in the process we are doing. We will achieve it. Leta goo

3 Likes

Lol it might not provide any additional benefits per say, most of the benefits (normal potential actually) are visible by 15 days, but if you go back to fapping and ■■■■ just by feeling that I am not seeing any new benefits you’ll be back to zero benefits again, plus time and energy wastage, man it gets so bad fxx, I hope everyone gets out of this completely asap.

It’s an addiction, it becomes next to impossible to control once you fall back, so escape once and for all, never look back, this should be our motto.

3 Likes