[22M] Pingpong1 diary - PERSEVERANCE

A few weeks before you told me about a book called " How to win friends and influence people " right ? I am currently reading that book now.

That book has helped me to deal with a lot of people with different personalities. I wish it would help you too.

5 Likes

Thanks bro for reminding. And also welcome back. So long.

3 Likes

Fantastic trailer . :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

Oh damnnnn :fire:
The concept seems very new and awesome.
And graphics :100::fire:.
Never expected this from a bollywood movie.

2 Likes

I guess they are changing .
Surely but slowly…

2 Likes

Due to regular work i was unable to post here.
So in brief, yesterday was our last working day of college. We enjoyed and rejoiced the last moments. Did scribble or whatever they say. Lot of galis written in shirt😂. I have to hide it from parents now.
Also our project proved to be a almost disaster :slightly_smiling_face:. But anyhow we are given some time. And we all decided to give the work to an expert and give him money. Man we did what we could have. Now there is no way to progress without external help. Also our project is too complicated .
So now for today , i went to that expert in morning . Ride was fun. I don’t know everything seemed so familiar in bus. Anyway me and my friend talked to expert and hand over our precious project to him. He promised to prepare it in 5 days. So that’s good.
Also, now in evening i felt a relief from this work and also a lot of free time . Which is proving to be bad. I can feel intense heat inside me. I am roaming shirt free and exercising time to time. It’s not urges but something else. Like energy overflow due to no use of it.
I am trying to be busy…
#no_more_pmo
This pmo bullshit made my mind so weak I realised it doing this project. I have a slow mind. Although I have better ideas and imagination i take some time to grasp… So that’s a motivated for me to not stop.
Now I wrote a lot. Many must have left reading it …:joy:
So that’s all…
Good night . Hare krishna…
Gonna enjoy and eat dinner…

5 Likes

Can anyone tell me a good movie to watch . Not a movie which requires thinking… just chill type.

4 Likes

Watch the movie Instant family.
It is very funny and somewhat emotional. But Very good.

3 Likes

Ok sure…
Instant family it is…

2 Likes

Instant family is not downloading so watching Adam project…may be later

2 Likes

Some make it till the end :sunglasses:

Oh broo…
This must be expensive…
My project team suggested the same during final year…
The cost was 15K…
I was like no…I can’t ask 4K from my parents…
Got a determination boost that I learned Machine Learning in 5 days…implemented the Backend of the project…while my other 3 members were sitting hopeless…
And yes I was the Team Leader…nahi chayiye bola tha fir bhi bana diya :joy: :man_facepalming:

Maine kar diya backend…then they made the frontend…and it was jugaad…both were working but didn’t connect :joy:
We showed an incomplete project and fooled them with our strategic presentation :sweat_smile:

Ready Player One

2 Likes

Well not that expensive since they will only upgrade it. Nothing else.

Man you are just like me. Jab apne pe aati h to wie can do the impossible. But hamare project ka sirf electronics part bacha h jo hame bilkul ni aata .

Yoo… Sigma gang

:joy::joy::joy:,:rofl::rofl:
Legendary

Maine dekh li h shayad… But i will check.
Aur Adam project bhai…:kissing: kya movie h…
Proper mix of action, emotions and fiction.

2 Likes

18 June
Intense urges/energy from morning. It was like flashbacks of p i watched days ago was appearing continuously…
Thanks to god​:heart::pray: i manged to survive.
Also after this long fight, i am feelin more controlled, more elegant…
Also I am reading solo levelling and at many levels i am feeling it… i am also very weak in many manners. I have to be strong. Strong enough to be self dependent and confident.
Anyway😅 day was good.
Went to library but no wifi today. Also no project work today so was free almost whole day…
Don’t know how i managed to survive… I have to go out tomorrow so busy tomorrow.
Woke up 6:50
Read a book–
Meditation–
Good night. Hare krishna :pray::heart:

5 Likes

https://youtube.com/shorts/Cm_bMlBs_QM?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/D5jwC47oOu4?feature=share
Awesome

1 Like

20 June
Day was filled with different emotions. Emotion of loneliness coz of last days…
Emotion of fear , excitement, power… etc
So i went to project expert in morning(11) coz of some issues. He had done some mistakes that needed to be corrected…
Invited other members and after long conversation we became free at 3:30 pm . After that I slept super sound.
Now my old senior came to visit the hostel. He has different aura altogether but now he seemed weak may be due to intense work he does at his work…
So he is a good guy, made chai for all is juniors . Talked with him for some time… And now soon going to sleep. Tomorrow morning another ride to that expert.
About nofap, i am continuously feeling temptations to go overboard and do some shit but somehow i am controlling it. If i want to be strong then I have to prove that i am capable. I need to hold on little longer…

7 Likes

Bro we don’t need to hold on, the moment we closed our last online bullshit website we aimed that we are never gonna return here, so no need to hold on now, everything will be same from that day till eternity.
This fact takes some time to digest.
You can now keep a long term aim, not an aim rather just a vision that I am gonna be completing 30 days on this date, 60 on this date, 1000 on this date. But it’s just a vision and it will make you feel good about yourself. Then you can be complacent about this because you already know you are free from this trap already, and you can focus on getting better in other aspects, your actual dreams and aspirations in life.

I don’t know if any of this makes sense :joy:, but that is how it should be.

5 Likes

Relapse…
Ah shitt here we go again…
I can handle relapsed when with friends but when alone it’s hell…
I hope i come to my senses soon.
Also I am almost burnt out of all project stuff…:sweat_smile::joy:
I need a big break from it

5 Likes

Should I give zincovit suggested by drago a try??
I think I should…

1 Like

20 June
Woke up 7
Surya namaskaar :white_check_mark:
Read a book :white_check_mark:
Meditation–
So on 27 and 29 i have exams . After that i am free. So have to sincerely prepare for that but also little bit work is left of project. Well, exam is more important now for us…
Its raining outside. Every rain bring back the memories of childhood . Also rain causes deep and tention free sleep. So i like that… sleeping after reading book.

5 Likes

Same here bro. I am also having exams from 27 to 29. Let’s do our best :+1::+1:

3 Likes