[21m] NukePizza [Diary] - Making my dream real

Getting up at 6am: :white_check_mark:
Jogging: :white_check_mark:
pushups: no
pullups: no
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (few)
cold shower: no

I feel sick again. I ll make myself a tea. Im afraid the cold shower will have to wait today. I wont fucken do them. Cold shower now… No. Its enough Im jogging and getting up at this ungodly hour. Gosh darn it I know its my fault, if I had turned off the internet at a proper time yesterday I wouldnt feel like a trainwreck now. But there is no convincing me, I wont cold-shower this moring. I dont want to be cold. Cleaning up the rest of the room is the goal for today :slight_smile: I wish I could play a game. Like anno or something where you build a city. Id like to do that today.

I should start selling on etsy. I ll look at the site after cleaning my room.

Talking to people and doing good things for them is like fertilizing the soil. On this fertile soil opportunities grow for you

1 Like

06.05. Morning

pullups: :white_check_mark: (15)
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (1 set)
cold shower: :white_check_mark:

Somehow I dont want to do the pushups. I ll do it after my lesson preparation.

[Edit]: I didnt have any time left after the lesson preparation. My head hurts, at work something fell on my head “:(” It was the last day today. The lesson will commence now, I ll start it.

Edit: 9:43pm
Because Im a maniac, I ll also do back exercises now. I did the pushups just now, 25, 29, 25, 25, 36. After the back exercises I will eat a small thing, then clean up and then go to bed. Stay lit brothers!

1 Like

:grimacing::grimacing: take care

ahhh all is well :slight_smile:

1 Like

07.05. evening 21:19pm

pushups: :white_check_mark: (50)
pullups: no
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (1 set)
cold shower: soon
cleaning up my room in the evening: I will

I should find a new situation. 9pm is the perfect time to get to bed, not to start finishing up tasks. I should make all tasks end at 8pm so that 9pm becomes a realistic bedtime.

Someone messaged me on the nofap forum! For accountability and he wrote something very interesting: he wrote he is looking for a mindset and rules that lead to success, exactly what I’m interested in!

I got very worried today, realizing my main students are heading for their last exam next week. That means I need to focus very much on blacksmithing in order to get it going. Yesterday I proposed to look at etsy and try to set up the site. Deja vu. The same situation again, and again no time. I cant postpone cleaning up my room, it’s mandatory now.

I had urges today but they ll go away again. Its a pesky situation. Its only happening because I had free time. Now Im thinking “thats not a solution, distracting yourself with work and never having free time??” but to be honest I think it is a solution because free time is not a problem but indulgence is. Norm Macdonald said “the fastest way to unhappiness is indulgence”. When Im indulging Im actually suffering and working sets me free from it. Unfortunate that the nazis mangled this phrase because it really has truth. The more discipline you put on yourself, the more restrictions you follow, the more free you get. A child cant put restrictions on itself, thats why it has no freedoms and has to obey everything.

Plan for right now: Clean up, cold shower, etsy (quickly, so I maybe make progress day by day) then sleep.

1 Like

08.05 Morning 6:33am

pullups: :white_check_mark: 16
back exercises: no
cleaning up my room in the evening: :white_check_mark:

I feel sick and I slept too little. I have to keep going like this and not give in and sleep in because then my schedule of going to bed will not change. Im very tired. I will try to finish up all tasks by 8pm and be in bed definitely by 9pm.

I looked at the etsy site yesterday, I did the cleanup and I did the cold shower. Etsy is looking for a video and I have an idea of showing how I make the S-Hooks I want to sell. I just realized I dont have enough coal there.

Im thinking about buying gold because Im afraid my savings might evaporate due to inflation.
Edit: I bought Gold Stock for 1600€. Thats about a third of my savings and I feel comfortable putting it there. I dont intend to take it out in the coming time but now Im betting on hard times and it wouldnt hurt me much because the gold is more or less inflation proof. 1600€ isnt much but I cant put there more than that. I think this is a sensible decision. Buying less is nonsense, it wouldnt mean anything if I had 50€ proofed against inflation. And Im not a degenerate daytrader who is looking to leverage anything. Im just trying to not lose money by inflation. If all goes well I want to keep 30% of my money in gold at all times, so if I manage to make more money in the coming time I ll put more money into gold. Someone gave me a tip: How likely do you find the future to maybe lead to a catastrophe? That percentage should be your wealth in gold.
So for me its 30%. I think 70% the world is gonna be fine and recover. And even then I didnt lose anything, I ll just trade the gold back. Edit: Daytrading is for degenerates. Never do it, the service provider isnt called a “broker, broke - r” for nothing ^^.

2 Likes

What do you teach?

Man awesome dedication :fire:, I never worked on fixing my sleep schedule, I’ll have to though probably in few months when I get a job (hopefully lol)

I can feel this line :smiling_face_with_tear:

Yes yes yes. There are no substitutes to and nothing better than hard work :fire:

Nice. Yeah getting up early and at the same time changed how I perceive the day and when I have a bad morning, it drastically affects the trajectory of the day. So having a good morning is like the best thing ever. If only I could go to bed early :wink: Its 9pm now again… xd

1 Like

Yeah I saw that, throw the phone away and go sleep. Goodnight.

1 Like

Haha Im seeing your message now in the morning :smiley: I was already asleep yesterday

1 Like

09.05. Morning 6:36am

pullups: :white_check_mark: 10
back exercises: no
cleaned up my room in the evening: :white_check_mark:

I dont really have pictures yet of hooks I can show for sale. I need them to make a listing on etsy so I should do that today. I also wanted to clean up a hook I made for my brother today. I dont have many presentable hooks. Most of the good ones are sold. I should hurry up with the etsy listing because the longer I wait, the harder I perceive it to be. I just need to post a picture gosh darn it, its not hard at all. And then I ll promote my listing and hope to get a sale :slight_smile: I recorded a video of me blacksmithing yesterday, maybe I can put it on youtube and get “some” attention for the etsy listing. I have to be much better though. Here is part of the video in case you like blacksmithing:

Things that pop up in the back of my head that I dont pay attention to:
I have to register the business. My tutoring business is registered already but not the blacksmithing one because I didnt turn over much profit yet. Slowly this is changing now though. Theoretically I could do all income over the tutoring firm. And say that the blacksmithing income is actually tutoring income. But there is no need for that except for saving me the pain of going through the bureaucracy of registering another business. I should do it, but I really dont want to do it. But if I dont do it onw, I ll never do it. I ll fetch the form now and when I come back in the evening, I hope I ll look at the form and fill it out. And then I ll send it.

The other thoguht is that I paid a big sum of money about one year ago to a marketing course which was very valuable and aimed at making you create a company offering marketing services. I never made any return of this kind. I thought about starting it again. I konw how to get opportunities: you do something for someone else for their benefit without them asking for it, on your own costs. If I did this for 3 people at least one of them would help me with an opportunitiy. I have to ask myself what goal Im really going after at the moment. All the etsy stuff and tutoring etc. are aimed at money, but if I really wanted money I should do marketing. You can charge a person 500€ per month by giving him customers through the marketing you are running for him. Thats the lowest and all these people I completed the course with are doing this now. They are each charging min. 500 and most of them 1200€ per month. If you run ads for 3 companies then youre already at 3600. And ads run by themselves, you only need to set them up and change them occasionally.
The problem with this whole situation is that Im truly uninterested in it. I dont care about marketing, really. I care about marketing-ing something I care about, but there I have to do marketing for something Im utterly indifferent to. Random peoples businesses. I suppose there are worse things people have to do, but this and the circumstance, that I dont feel competent doing marketing prevented me from following this path.

In the back of my head Im turning the thought over of restarting it. I hated the atmosphere in the coaching too but its not really relevant. I should be able to make it if I want it. Right now I dont need it, thats why I dont follow it. But imaigine this was the situation: I run ads for 4 companies. That mean a lot of stress, yes, a lot of phone calls, many things have to go right that I have to force and worry about, I have to answer phones all the time and talk to people about a subject I know nearly nothing about and somehow be competent in it. The solution would be to aquire competence. Ideally by creating free marketing for some people and blowing some money in the process. I dont care about losing lets say 300€ in adspent if I learned something while doing that because after I did that I ll feel confident I can do it for someone for pay. The trick then would be to just do it. This would solve the money-situation for me entirely.

I ll get the form for the company registration for the blacksmithing.

1 Like

Very nice mate :100:.

10.05. 6:33 am

pullups: :white_check_mark: (5)
back exercises: :white_check_mark: (70)
cleaned up my room in the evening: no

Wow its the 10th of may already. I will try to do two sets of back exercises today :slight_smile: I think in the evening I should do the pushups, if I dont do it today the rest of the week will be too crammed I think, no time to recover physically. I have made a hook for my brother who asked for one which he can hang like a normal hook but occasionally also hammer into a wall. Here is the hook:

And here are some thoughts on if the lever is a problem:

Not really, but it could bend open because there is a huge lever there. I should harden it today (even though its mild steel but even mild steel is steel so it can be hardened slightly)

I got an offer to create a firepot holder. like one of those things with 3 iron legs that stands over a campfire where you can hang a pot. Id like to make it very much

4 Likes

I understood nothing but really appreciable work :clap:

2 Likes

Bro which field are you from? I mean what have you studied? Are you a mechanical engineer?

Fa is the load hook can hold right?
And Fb is the holding force required as far as I interpreted, so doesn’t Fb depend on the quality of the wall your brother is hammering the hook into (I reckon the wall can be wooden only)

2 Likes

yeah thats correct, its meant to be a traveling hook and my brother supposes there arent many places to hang something so an option to hammer it into a tree for example would be handy, the calculations were just for me to show that the lever ratio isnt alarmingly high so the hook doesnt dislodge by itself and in practice it doesnt, I pulled very hard :smiley: yeah I studied some mechanical engineering, just for a few semesters

2 Likes

Oh ok, got it.

Great great.

That’s nice :100:, If you don’t mind, may I ask why few semesters why not all the way :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That’s nice :100:, If you don’t mind, may I ask why few semesters why not all the way :sweat_smile:

health reasons

1 Like

2 Likes

11.05. Morning

Premise / Promise:
The amazing technique I want to tell you about helped me stupendously. More than any similar technique of its kind. It was the easiest technique for achieving success and the most enduring. Many people wrote about the inner workings of it, such as Napoleon Hill in his famous book “think and grow rich” or Earl Nightingale in his book “lead the field”. Both of these books sold millions of copies and represent the equivalent of a holy book in terms of life-success. At their core is one rule: Believe and succeed.

At first glance this sounds like a fallacy, as if one is following a self imposed delusion. As the imagination was not connected to reality at all. Marcus Aurelius, the great roman emporer said: your life is what your thoughts make of it. In other words, what you imagine and believe will seek manifestation in the real world. Noone can be successful, unless he believes he is successful. But who is? Successful is anyone who deliberately follows “a worthy ideal”. This ideal can be anything. More money, more cars, women, a job you love, being in great shape, running a marathon, becoming an engineer, being a great father… anything you desire, seek and attain with all your heart, deliberately aiming at it, is success.

Now, how do we aquire success, if all we have to do is think of it? Success, or in other words, the ideal of your choosing, is most easily attained through a reorganization of the mind. Your subconscious picks up many cues. TV advertisements, gossip, bad attitudes… And invariably, like the land, it will return what you plant in it. If you plant horrible thoughts and cloud your mind with the bad news of the day then you will receive the equivalent in the hunches and thoughts your subconscious delivers to you. If you plant nightshade, a deadly poison, the land will deliver it to you. The impressions you feed your subconscious directly impact the way you experience the world. If you plant wheat, the land will deliver it in kind. The land is indifferent to it. It will return to you anything you first give to it. The world is of the same nature.

It then only follows that the imagination is our most valuable tool for sowing the right seeds. For setting our mind on our purpose and employing our subconscious to return to us hunches, inspirations and thoughts that will lead us to our definite purpose and desire.

Here follows a sentence on the importance of the mind by Earl Nightingale himself: “A soul without imagination is, what an observatory would be without a teliscope.”.

Technique

The information of the subconscious takes place through affirmations. An often suggested method is writing out your definite majoy purpose in life and reading it aloud to yourself every evening: write down the object of your desire, write out what you intend to give in return for it (remember there is no such thing as something for nothing) and give the timeframe in which you intend to attain the object of your desire.

One of the greatest improvements to this technique employs the use of modern technology. It was recommended to me by an attourney who used this method to study. The technique is the following: speak the information you want to remember and record it. If the items you wish to remember were the presidents of the united states, open up a list and slowly read and deliberately contemplate each name as you speak it out loud. Then, once youre done with the recording, play it back to yourself many times. Try to get back to the same state of deliberation you were in when you first read the information and absorb it deeply in your mind. Try to feel each word most intensely. I employed this technique and found it most useful for studying. In an exam which was heavily focussed on studying facts I achieved 100% of the points, using this method. But beyond its effectiveness for studying, it is a tremendous tool in employing the workings of the subconscious mind:

We now use this same method to affirm out purpose and a new identity for ourselves. We create a new reality we desire to be. The instruction may be so simple, many will underestimate it. Take your phone and record yourself. Think of a phrase you wish to be reality. The phrase could be “Im a strong, reliable man who loves the others and wishes them well”. Make the object of your identity anything of your choosing but remember to keep it cleared of any negativity. Only affirm and never deny. For example, dont say: I shouldnt … anymore. Make the statement positive: I…(whatever the opposite is).

I close with a final note: the books “Think and grow rich” and “Lead the field” had the biggest impact on my life any information ever had. Their content is very valuable and the useful parts of this text are derived from them. If you want to make a positive change in your life, these are the best two books to read. Believe and Succeed!

4 Likes