[21M]Nik's Diary Stay on the track

After so many days without much effort for no fap . I am back for continuing the journey till the end. And this time I like to finish it as soon as possible…
Sorry for letting down many people :tired_face:. But hey i am not done yet.

So , I am in my hostel . This place is like my go to fap place .:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
But I want to change that so that it can give out good essence.
So my daily routine will be

Cold shower at morning.
Study for >7 hours a day
Meditation
Pray daily
Read easy peasy daily.
Regular phone usage not exceed 20 minutes (for fun)

Let’s go…

1 Like

It’s nostalgic . I read my whole diary .journey was awesome.
I want to write here more so I will write about my daily study time . I am preparing fo gate 2022.
Also today is my 24 day of streak.

Today’s study time ~ 3.5 hours
Day 25
Pain in mouth so resting most of time.
My dear friends/cousins gave me an amazing gift . Which will help me to Imrove my character. Thankful for them.

Oh man, it’s so painful. I want it to end as soon as possible.
Also , today also I didn’t exercise 🤦
So tomorrow I will continue my routine again …

Today’s study time -8 hrs
Ro dhoke kr liye pure…
Day 26
Won competition of 30 days with my friend .
All thanks to my god HANUMAN JI
Unwanted thoughts aaj kaafi aaye . To sone se pehle meditation kr lunga.
No urges.
Did exercise
700 rope skipping in morning
700 rope skipping in evening with plank
And some abdominal exercises.

Regular fear of losing the streak .

1 Like

Study time- 5:25 hrs
Day 27
A regular day . Did exercise. Our dog was ill so vaccinated him (5 injections)
And the person who vaccinated him was terrible at his job. So felt angry at him . But none the less my dog is better now.
Also my tooth pain is like spreading to brain which is causing me frustration. Taking pills .

Also , today I am feeling at another level . I am feeling physically weak but inside I am feeling
Strong.
Peace

1 Like

Study time 6:20
Day 28
What do you feel when all your abs muscles contract and you still push it while exercising? That’s how I am feeling mentally .exhausted but still ready to go. I don’t know If I explained it good or not.
Did exercise(same) :white_check_mark:
Pray :white_check_mark:
Cold bath :white_check_mark:
Study :white_check_mark:

It was a good day actually. I lack a thing in this. I think that is talking to friends. I don’t talk much now a days. Gotta change my schedule.
Hope all doing great.
Good night.lets watch Loki.:grin:

1 Like

Didn’t write diary because not interested.
So in summary studied daily >6hrw daily except 1 day
Vaccinated
Frustrated because of my confusing fight with my cousin .:expressionless:
Daily exercised except one day because I was not feeling well after vaccination.

1 Like

After 6 days
Writing again.
Nofap practice is going great.
Studies are bit affected now a days as I can’t focus .
For 5 days I haven’t crossed 6 hours of study some times it even goes to 3 hours.
All thanks to my phone.
So I am going to be strict from tommorow . Hope I do more than 7 from tommorow.
Al right good night

1 Like

Sleeping at 10:35
Good nice day
Went nice.
But but but today also I wasn’t able to cross 7 hrs .
I am realising that I am completely in control of my phone.
I check it every 2 min.
I check Instagram from chrome
It is also because my crush keeps posting about love :sweat_smile: :yum:.
But now I think I have to do practice to overcome this phone addiction(yeah I call it addiction)

For other things, life is getting back on track , I overthink less, I can talk with proper words, I am getting respect etc etc.

That’s it for today . Today was biggest day of year and also nirjala pandav divas so I meditated and read Gita for some time and it really did something to me.i loved it . I feel like mixing with divine .

But one thing I also learned is mediation is not good for me for now. It makes you deep thinker and I don’t want that. Sorry bro.
Ok gud night

1 Like

Yesterday
Completed 7 hours of study
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Geeta :white_check_mark:
Was a good day
Today aiming for 8 hours

Completed 8 hours of study :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
Yeaaaa
Nice day.
Same target for tommorow.

Day 42
Less study than 8 hours .
Remember it. Fix it in your heart.
After so many tries still unable to cross it .

Other than that nofap practice is good but I can feel my old problem coming back. Small leakages are happening when I use too much phone .
Exercise :white_check_mark:
Cold shower :white_check_mark:
Legal exercise :white_check_mark:
Study - 5:30

Reached milestone of 8hours again . I am feeling good.
I will not force myself now. As I know I will automatically try to cross 8 now on.
Other than that
nofap day 43
Super cool.
Went to mall with mother.
Very chill day
Good night

Bramcharya ongoing :white_check_mark:
Day - 87 I think
It is my new lifestyle now. But still I fear of losing. I never want to go back to that to place whatever it takes. But I don’t see any way out. So I will just keep going until I find my light.
Enough deep talks . Now let’s talk about hell. My studying is still shit. I don’t like it . Parents are expecting so much from me only because I was disciplined in childhood. I told them I am not the person you think I am . But I have to do this for myself and my future .Once I clear Gate I will get my self confidence and respect back. And that’s all I want for now. Single goal. Tunnel like focus.

Also 2 days ago me and my brother went to a Mandir where hot water comes out. It was very long journey (I was driving) :joy:. Enjoyed a lot. Did swimming.And now feeling pain in every part of my body. Getting massage every now and then. And That’s enough for now. See you next time (may be a month again)

Work for tommorow

1. 2 or more mala Jap
  2. 10 videos of course
  3. Revision of vibration chapter

1 :white_check_mark:
2 – 5 videos only
3. :x:

Nofap day 98
Today I peeked but not relapsed . It’s getting tough day by day . I should have not done that but no worries I can still get back on track.
Target for tommorow

1. 2 or more japa mala
  2. 10 video lectures
  3. Questions on vibration
2 Likes

Make a commitment to yourself to never peek again, brother.

If you look for the reason why we fail after reaching our highest streaks and becoming free, peeking is always the answer. Peeking restarts the cycle of addiction again and creates strong cravings for more.

The only cure is permanent abstinence. Never regret your decision to be free, it was the best decision we ever made. Life is so much better without addiction. We didn’t enjoy being addicts, that’s why we decided to stop.

3 Likes

That’s hundred percent true bro. Either peeking or fantasies they both are the biggest hinderance to our journey .

Thanks bro you gave me answer of my question.
Yes this is the best decision we made . To come back to our natural lifestyle.

2 Likes

Absolutely true brother. We can’t move forward for long while facing backwards, at some point we will start going back again. We have to keep our eyes focused on the beautiful life ahead of us instead of the darkness we have left behind us.

1 Like

I did the exact same thing at day 100. I moved on at the moment got back on track the very next day, but then I peeked again around day 116, and the next time I peeked it was a relapse.
It is gonna be much harder to not peek now. But since you controlled it for this long you can do it further as well. Just don’t peek and make a firm decision to not do so now on. You can still escape the relapse but only if you don’t peek at any cost.
Not trying to scare you but just letting you know what happened with me :sweat_smile:, so you can learn and not do the same mistake.

Plus I would suggest you to change the name of diary, I didn’t even know till now that it was yours :joy:

2 Likes