[20's M] Line's Diary

1st Day (the 3rd of November):
Did a home workout.
I didnt have a perfect start. But today I blocked everything on both pc and on phone.
I feel like I can do this now.

Edit:
I found a way to block the accessibility page in the settings app of one’s android phone. Turns out it’s included in the Nopox app. There is a feature for “title based blocking of the settings”.
I have not tested it yet as my settings app is blocked currently but I am so happy to have found this. I was thinking about switching to a dumb phone for a while but this is hopefully such a robust setup that one can use one’s Android phone without worry.

4 Likes

1 day completed.
Today was okay for a start. I was more productive than I thought I coul be on day 1. So that was good. In the evening I noticed my emotions were not as positive. But it will get better slowly.

2 Likes

Keep strong brother
You will face many emotion changes
You gotta control yourself as you are recovering from this addiction

2 Likes

2nd Day:
Did a little water fast of 16 hrs.
Did a short home workout.
Tomorrow might be a little more challenging as I will only drink 1 cup of coffee instead of 2.
But I feel optimistic overall.
I was listening to this while working out. It’s really good. I will try to cut it so that I can listen to the 6 months part every other day on my phone as motivation:

2 Likes

Yes brother.
I have a question: are there any 7 day (14 days, etc.) challenges here? I found one but the thread was closed. I used to do the 7 day challenges on another forum back in the day.

2 Likes

Hmm i am in month challenge
But if i saw any 7 or 14 day challenge i will let you know
Here’s the link of the challenge i am in

2 Likes

Ahh I see. Thanks! I would appreciate it!

2 Likes

In general I want to change 2 things/habits in my life.
1. Coffee
I have been drinking 2 cups of coffee lately. Normally I have one.
Plan: About 2 weeks only drinking 1 cup of coffee.
After about 14 days leaving coffee totally.
I have done the best on this challenge/path when I didn’t drink it.
Issue: Just need to find something to replace the coffee with. After 2 weeks I usually wake up really early so I want to find a drink that will wake me up for my morning workout.
I tried ginger tea some time ago, maybe this is what I want to buy.
2. Internet/youtube browsing
I have been doing slightly better with this lately.
Plan:
Block the keywords of the topics that I find are having a bad impact on me first.
Then after a month or so (don’t want to take on too many challenges in the beginning of this path) when I am at a better place, I want to take a longer break from it.

2 Likes

I read an information that said eating one apple at morning can have the same effect of drinking a cup of coffe or even have longer effect
Also you can drink tea instead it will make you relaxed and awake

1 Like

Yeah I came across that point about apples recently aswell. That’s crazy! Never thought of that as I always eat ther fruits for breakfast.
Maybe I’ll try that :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok give it a try
And see if it does work
Then you can replace the coffe with two apples
And it will be healthier too :saluting_face:

2 Likes

This a weekly challenge i guess

3 Likes

Yeah, but after reaching a good streak. It can become a fortnightly challenge or even monthly once the streak is above 90 days.

3 Likes

Ahaa nice bro
My man here was aking me about a week challenge
I hope he didn’t give up because he hasn’t been online a long time

3 Likes

I have been busy sorry guys.

2 Likes

But I’m doing great. Day 5 today. Fasted for 20 hours.
Edit: I think the fasting has helped me.
I have reduced my coffee :coffee: intake aswell a couple days ago.
Yesterday I hence felt really tired. My workout wasn’t as intense or joyous. Also today I feel nervous energy tbh. Not social anxiety or anything. Just excess type of energy. Thats making it challenging to sit down and read. But it will get better Im sure.

Benefits:
Clear skin.
Today I was in a good light when I looked into the mirror and I was surprised how clear my skin looked and my eyes have gotten back their color. This is only the beginning. Just goes to show its worth it, my brothers and sisters.

3 Likes

As a truly believer of physical recovery symptoms on the body i can confirm your words

2 Likes

6 days completed.
Workout was easier.
But feeling withdrawals. So much. Crying dry tears haha
It’s not to be underestimated I tell you. But I’m trying to take it with humor.
Now I’m feeling a little better actually.

2 Likes

Keep the good work body
I will always support you

1 Like

Thanks a lot brother :pray:

2 Likes