(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

Pretty f upā€¦

Kinda sameā€¦ It makes my arm thin and reduce muscle mass a lot.

1 Like

Daily motivation music for fellow brothers in the battlefield . I believe music is the best method to empower our spirits . Lets share good music here everyday so that we can use to strengthen our body and spirit .

2 Likes

Same case start in 6th class but its now round about 6 years

Iā€™m back brotherā€¦ :blush:

4 Likes

In the past I was able to cope up with the addiction !
And decided to not think about nofap or anything related to it and make nofap a lifestyle
But I was wrong I have been addicted to it for so long, It wouldnā€™t go away just like that !

Due to certain reasons, again fell into the trap and now struggling to get back up if you relapse after a very long streak its like worse, you keep on doing more and more !
I regret what I did but now the past is past !

I am back into the community hope to gain control back of my life and become someone my parents will be proud of ! :fire:

A person who tries his best never loses either he wins or he learns :100:

3 Likes

I have found an application in Mac which is quite helpful in tackling addictions :
I was not able to control myself watching self help videos all the time on my mac tricking myself into thinking that I am doing something productive but no itā€™s just productive masturbation nothing else
So, I tried many things unhook, doing dopamine detox (This really helps) but fell again and again
I cam across this application called ā€œSelfcontrolā€

This application blocks the website for maximum of one day once you put the domain of the website no matter what you cannot open that website any how even if you uninstall the app or restart the computer

Unfortunately this is available only for mac users
I know you might be thinking this is very good alternative for blocking ā– ā– ā– ā–  easy peasy but ā– ā– ā– ā–  website redirects itself to its other domain website (this is very concerning) so its like you will keep on adding more and more website on the list
But it has allowlist also where it will allow only the websites you chose and blocking all other websites
So, thatā€™s quite good feature to use when urges hit for few hours

Hope it helps ! Keep Moving Forward :fire:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well bro, I actually differ in this perspective, I also remember you saying you have to stop yourself at first thought yes literally stop at first thought but when you are depending on blockers you already fall for that first thought, you search something and then the blocker blocks it, but mentally you have lost already.
Make your mind strong by not depending on external helps and killing that first thought every time it appears.

3 Likes

Thanks man for reminding me this ! :fire:
This is the real problem - Willpower
Willpower has become weak overtime by giving into the first thought
And not taking control of my actions
Hope to get strong over time now
Keep Moving forward !

Hope you guys are doing great :fist_right:
@The_integrous_one @nofapstar123

4 Likes

You will get strong soon enoughšŸ’«

3 Likes

yeah good enough. Chal rha hai.

1 Like

You too man :muscle:

Nice to hear that bro
I still remember the good old days the excitement of the thread after catching nick studying 25 hours a dayā€¦we might again have to catch nick in the study challenge for studying 25 hours a day :joy:

3 Likes

19 hours bro :joy:, he atleast kept it a little bit believable and people like me actually believed him, especially with Jasmine backing him up :joy::joy:.

1 Like

You are not alone brother :joy: I challenged him for a study battle :rofl: and jasmine was backing him up how hard working he is ohh mannn :rofl:

1 Like

30 March

Nothing Much
Controlled Youtube Addiction during the day :white_check_mark:
Did Assignment the whole day :white_check_mark: (barely did one out of 5)
Charity for nourishment of soul :white_check_mark: (Bought food to a man who was hungry)
Watched Oggy and the cockroaches 1 episode :white_check_mark:
Learned about UX/UI designing (Started today itself) :white_check_mark:

Going to Sleep
Good Night Folks Stay Strong and Keep Moving forward :fire: :muscle:
Hope to complete all my assignments by tomorrow itself

2 Likes

Weekly Check-in :white_check_mark:

Stay Strong everyone
And beat the first thought
keep yourself busy in thinking about your dream
Whatever you wanna do
If you wanna be an IAS officer, behave like an IAS officer
If you wanna be an amazing programmer, behave like a professional programmer ; Think about writing an amazing code, solving a problem, building a website or making something useful for others which will easier their life
If you wanna be a doctor, think like a doctor behave like a doctor build a mindset of a doctor

Align your mindset to the mindset of the people you want to become !

They will never lose control over self, theyā€™re always disciplined, theyā€™re always in control of their emotions, they donā€™t use their phone when they feel like it. They donā€™t do the work when they feel like it, they do the work because it must be done !

Stay strong folks :muscle: :fire:

3 Likes

Weekly Check-in :white_check_mark:

Stay Strong everyone :muscle:
Pain is temporary regret is permanent
If you resist you will eat the fruits of self control, but if you give in you will gain nothing just few seconds of pleasure and days of regrets due to days of progress being lost !
Beat the first thought because its always worth it to resist :fire:

4 Likes

I donā€™t understand what the fuck has happened to me !
My brain is fucked up
I canā€™t focus on studies
I am falling back to ā– ā– ā– ā–  again and again
I am growing older
Soon I will be a graduate
I have no skills
I fear about my future
still watch reels and hang out with my friends which I know I will never talk to once I go back to home town
I will face criticism from my relatives for being an asshole and wasting my fatherā€™s money
I will not be a support to my parents but will be a burden to them

I thinkā€™s its the problem of my positive mind which lead me to this state
I am always like donā€™t worry everything will be okay
You know english you will complete a course and get a job
Donā€™t worry its a modern era making money is easier
Donā€™t worry you are still young enjoy little bit
and fucking all the positive thing I can say to myself to be in a delusional state

Fuck this thinking, nothing is going to be alright If I donā€™t study how will I face everyone
How will I even show my face to my parents, that their son whom they considered to be a prodigy was nothing just a fapper ! Fck fck fckk I donā€™t know How miserable I have become !

I need to be honest with myself !

I accept that I havenā€™t made any progress till now but from now on
I will visit here daily and write my thoughts and clear my brain from all the fucking useless thoughts
And there is nothing like motivation, self motivation and fear of failure is the biggest motivation I have one year left fuck all excuses I need to focus on my studies
And focus on one thing at a time

Study Study Study !

3 Likes