(20M) Rewire's Transformation Journey 2023-24 šŸ”„

Also let me highlight that India has a population of 1.3 Billion and more. So whenever comparing and seeing any stats, dont ever forget to consider that.

Per Capita or Per 100,000 people are few terms which you should have knowledge about. Lets compare on thatā€¦

https://worldpopulationreview.com/country-rankings/suicide-rate-by-country

And also Family problems can mean hailing from not so rich family, you are only child or hope to the family, but you cant make it so mentally ill take that step.

One need to have broder view and analyze everything before reaching conclusion.

3 Likes

I see where you coming from,You maybe right to some extent but this ā€œTHE MOST SIGNIFICANT CAUSE OF SUICIDE IN THOSE UNDER 18 YEARS WAS FAMILY PROBLEMSā€ is analysed DATA by NATIONAL CRIME RECORD BUREAU and this is true.

1 Like

I repeat we have a whopping population of 1.3 billion. Check the suicide rate.

Also nowhere NCRB stated that family problems means ā€œnot lovingā€ Their childrenā€¦

Being poor and middle class is one of the biggest family problem.

Also i will repeat the conclusion of my long paragraphā€¦ ā€œThey may be a bad parent(in terms of parenting) but maximum of them love their kids the mostā€.

Although times are changing and we are seeing a rise in evil parents but still mostly are caringā€¦

As per the last census of India.
53% is below age 30.
25% below 15

So i will take 25% for 15-30 age group (youth).

25% of 121 Cr is 30 Cr.

Now, suicide in this age group, is around 70k

70000*100/30 Cr = 2.2 percent approxā€¦

Conclusion-- Indian Parents dont love their kids??

Also you talked about NCRB data, please check this out.

And i quote from NCRB Data,

"Economic Status of Suicide Victims-

The information on the economic status of
suicide victims is presented in Tableā€“2.8(II).
64.2% (1,05,242) of suicide victims in 2021
were having annual income of less than 1 lakh. 31.6% (51,812) of suicide victims belong to annual income group of ā€˜1 lakh to less
than `5 lakhā€™. The State/UT wise information
on the Economic Status of suicide victims is
presented in Tableā€“2.10."

64ā„… with annual income less than 1LPA. Do you even know how to feed your family with 8k per month?

95.8% was with annual LPA less than 5LPA.

And still you think Family Problems means they dont love their kids. Meanwhile its majorly the financial issues.

Also i would suggest you to have open mind, and not just stick to your thoughts.

There are bad and negative ppl out there but doesnt mean everyone is evil.

Dont fall for such traps.

So called Sigma community has already been victim of such trap. "All women are likeā€¦ "

Avoid this nonsense, cherrypick the good ones and strive to make this world a better place to live.

2 Likes

And this is my final reply, dont wanna spam more in @rewire_user bhaiā€™s diaryā€‹:joy::joy:.

3 Likes

I never said majority of Indian parents donā€™t love their kid but they put a lot of pressure and hold high expectation by the way we should focus on the negativity in this world to change it and make it a better place to live just like how weā€™ve been focusing on to rewire ourselves from pmo.

4 Likes

Be happy you belong to those small portion where parents really love their children unconditionally and when did I mention about generalising that Indian parents donā€™t love their kid itā€™s not black nor white itā€™s gray itā€™s mixture of good and bad people

Good and positive people live in this earth too but it doesnā€™t mean bad people are non existent
Itā€™s a mixture of both.

Have you ever seen me falling btw I always come back to home

Sigma grindset is mainly to focus on self improving and becoming the best version of yourself making no room for destraction regardless of gender so whoever does it must be hurt or have past traumatic experience about that matter.

rather try to correct them because they also live in this society and betterment of everyone is betterment of this world

2 Likes

Try to refrain from calling someone frog and think they are blind Just because you canā€™t relate to them and he didnā€™t generalize nothing and donā€™t take this to heart we come from different places but have same goal of eliminating the pmo from Life

3 Likes

Yeah I said that cause i have experienced it to the core all of who were around me were just treated like shit by their parents first i thought I was the only one but when i went to my friends house they were also going through the same shit even our teacher who is over 65 also told that he had also experienced this in his college life. Who can save me from this hell what if I was a frog in this well of torture would you come to pull me up
You call it frog I call it Bruce Wayne
whoever is facing this hell in darkest well will rise as dark knight thus dark knight rises

3 Likes

I didnt call frog in literal. Thats an idiom bro.

Sorry if it offended you. And i have already rest my case.

1 Like

I didnt call you frog. That was an idiomā€¦ Dont take it in literal.

You can be Bruce Wayne, i am happy for you. But you interacted with less than 1000 ppl and made a generalisation on crores.

Hence that idiom suits perfectly if you know the meaning.
Still i apologize if it hurts you.

ā€œMost just pretendsā€

Yeah we ourselves in my before adulthood used to think like many kids ā€œPapa mujhse pyaar nhi krteā€ā€¦ " Mummy nhi krti" ā€¦ And i have seen manyā€¦ But mostly as they grew up they start understanding the hardships of life.

Take care brother and again I am sorry if i became rude to you or @valiantwarriorsoldier

PeacešŸ¤ž

1 Like

Youā€™re blessed to have your parents by your side
Still I can say thereā€™s lot of people even more than thousands who go through this who gets no support from parents until they become successful.
Not a frog in the well but a broken human being trying to crawl out of this Pitt of misery
And since so many people are conservative they donā€™t open up about this everyone try to bottle it down until it gets real

3 Likes

Bro atleast my diary is active due to you guys :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

How many years u masturbate and watch ā– ā– ā– ā–  video ā€¦???

3 Likes

6+ Feet with 41 kg wtā€¦ :sob:

bro have you gained some weight?

Atleast your weight should become 60.
it wont change overnight and your metabolism levels might be in super saiyan modeā€¦

But 60 should be bare minimum for your goalā€¦

1 Like

Haha lol im at the same boat as him.
My weight is 48 kg now . I lost 2 kg in last 2 months due to illness.
I wanna eat more but i easily get digestive problems if i eat more. I donā€™t know what should i do to gain weight :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

I was shocked bcs i am 5ā€™11 and i was 80 during lckdown so he was half of mineā€‹:joy::cry::cry:.

I was overweight(much fat)

now i am ok with 71. Although need to build muscles.

My weight usually remains stagnant but if i work on it i can make drastic changeā€¦ Within 5 months i lost 16 kg and in next 2 months gained 7 kgā€¦

80->64->71

4 Likes

On a minimum of 10-12 years
Man this question hurts how long it has come along
Gotta defeat this fcking thing this year :fire:

2 Likes

How old are you bhai?
10-12 saal ke the tab se??

3 Likes

Bro You are right about the metabolism and I am still 42 kg fapping is what makes my gains lose I am damn sure about it It may be true for some people
Coz When I was on very long streak I was able to gain muscle upto 44 kg it was still an achievement coz in the past 3-4 years my weight was constant 41-42 kg but now will join gym and will focus on eating right !

I am 20 year old now
But I knew this shit from LKG watched it few times but not very often,
got access to it very often in my class 6th binge watched the whole hub and useless shit
developed a lot of false fantasies coz I was thinking it can happen in real life as well teacher and frnds mom etc. pretty stupid I know but what can u expect from a 6th grade student

1 Like