šŸ“• 2023 Self-Improvement Journal

I am also using this app, have unlocked several wallpapers

1 Like

My latest diary update is saying ā€œawaiting approvalā€. Is this because I didnā€™t login for some days or because I violated community rules?

I deleted it. Some error with the diary. I donā€™t know what it is. I will be writing it but idk about approval so if it gets approved you guys will be able to see it.

3 Likes

Well done bro, proud of you. :clap:

3 Likes

Hehehe, :sunglasses: :wink: :wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve approved it. Rewire companion is careful about certain words being posted, and your post had some of those words, hence it required mod approval to keep community safe.

4 Likes

Thank you @debellator. I will look into it more. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I am closing this diary forever. From the last 3 entries, this diary needs the moderatorā€™s approval.
Goodbye Will write about my transformation after reaching 90 days. :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face: :dotted_line_face:

Imagine writing a diary whole heartedly and still getting it to be approved.

1 Like

Also it ruined my whole mood. I am signing out of companion for few days. My whole interest is gone

1 Like

I donā€™t know why is it happening to you because I never faced it, but donā€™t leave maybe try again or make a new diary.

1 Like

Bruh
Why burn your diary , if its getting restricted due to approval , something must be unhealthy in your posts , against the forum guidelines . Try preventing them and keep it simple and clean .

3 Likes

Ok, btw nice dp. This looks coolā€‹:sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok bro, if you have the guideline link can you send it

1 Like

Ask the mod about what went wrong

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Iā€™ll call you now:

BlackMagic2.0

The upgrade :joy: