2023 Hardest fight diary - need advice🥺

Day 1 [10.2.2023]

Hi, my name is A**sh and i have PMO addiction. My biggest strike is 15 days and curently I am on day 1. I have realised that I have this problem/addiciton in the end of 2022, so i have decided to fight.
I have started to feel some urges for the first time. I have realised that making this diary and typing it is best distraction for not thinking about pmo.
The main reason of my urges are instagram posts. Today I am not scrolling it…

I guess I can expect in the future some wet dreams and hard urges. Main goal is not to be alone and to be active. That are small steps to win battle by battle. I have installed PMO blocking software on phone and pc and I am looking down in the street when I see good looking girl aproaching. I do not want do feed my lust with looking at wimen that on the other hand I can’t sexualy have. It is best not to do that to yourself.
That are some of my basic weapons and strategies in this personal war.

I hope i will get your support and good advices, also i hope i will help you in some way with my journal. Later I will write about rewards and treats as I reach my goals.

3 Likes

Hey @inspire :wave: let’s follow each other and chat daily to support each other.

Here is my code
ojnwlb

2 Likes

You have to be focus and support your self by going to the gym

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.