2021: Warrior's TransformationšŸ’Ŗ - valiant_warrior's diary

Letā€™s start from Monday broā€¦Make a plan on your next day and completely stay honest to it no matter whatā€¦Iā€™ll make a time table now

3 Likes

Alright bro. Letā€™s do this :100:
Best of luck :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks man you tooā€¦Its Monday(00:12)here what about there?

3 Likes

Dont you dare to give up already. we have a long way to go.

3 Likes

Sorry about the late reply bro.
How are you doing? Following your plan?

1 Like

Somewhatā€¦yes broā€¦what about you?

1 Like

Not being productive. Just feel lazy. The biggest mistake I do is relapse after day 20. It takes a lot of time for me to get back ok track

2 Likes

So, Why not use it for having Fun :sunglasses::clinking_glasses:, Watch Animes or You can play games online with your friends. Donā€™t waste your time by doing nothing.At least, donā€™t waste that time when You could have done Fun :sweat_smile: Just chill, Relax a little bit. And You will pass some days very easily. Letting your mind set free. Is one of the biggest mistake. Keep it occupied not necessary with work or productivity but with playing games or watching any show like Modern Family :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

1 week done :ok_man:. Didnā€™t face much issues this time. I was really busy with work and university.

3 Likes

Guys I donā€™t know what to do :pensive:. My biggest issue now is that I work in shifts so thereā€™s no specific time to sleep. Before I used to sleep at 10pm and wake up at 5 or 6am so I used to be productive and fresh. Nowadays sometimes I sleep at 8am because of my night shifts, sometimes at 1am and even if I sleep for a long time, I feel tired and lazy.

2 Likes

Woah, that does not sound good .
Canā€™t you change the time of your work?
Sleep is very important

2 Likes

Even though I am not working, I am not able to sleep early, And I can understand how you feel, And I am too looking for the solution of this problem. First of all, I enable night mode in my laptop and Phone to reduce blue light which Reduces sleep hormones. And Whenever I Know, I have to sleep at a particular time, I would switch my phone off before 1-2 hours.
Sleep is very important and Not having a proper sleep schedule really affects our life.
I hope we all come out of this as quick as possible. Wish You best of Luck,
Donā€™t lose hope and Always know that there will be bad days, and Itā€™s okay to have them,
They are part of the process.

1 Like

No bro, thereā€™s no way. She makes the schedule according to her. I just wanna leave this job. This is really affecting my health

2 Likes

I used to sleep at proper time before but only bevause of this job I am unable to. Anyways letā€™s do our best bro. Best of luck to you :heart:

1 Like

WINNING ISNā€™T EVERYTHING BUT WANTING TO WIN IS

We are all struggling from this addiction. I am just reminding everyone and myself that JUST DONā€™T QUIT. Yes itā€™s true I didnā€™t achieve big streaks but last year I wasnā€™t like how I am today. I canā€™t say I am better but maybe i can say I took one step towards my goal. I am sure soon I and my companions will be free from this addiction :raised_hands:

BE HUNGRY FOR WHAT YOU WANT

3 Likes

I lost again :broken_heart:. The biggest issue for me is my work timings. I am unable to make a schedule for myself because of my shifts. I start using my phone at night when I am alone and that is leading to relapses. Thereā€™s only one choice for me, I have to look for another job

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is an example of ā€œIt doesnā€™t get easier, you just get strongerā€

3 Likes

The only way to win is to fight :fire: It simple as that, Get back up shake off the dust and Keep Moving forward. :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

Guys I m unable to reach a week also now. I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on with me. Days are passing by and thereā€™s no time, i have already wasted a lot of time. I really need your help. Something you can suggest me to do so I can avoid relapses. Seriously everything is just messed up with me right now :pensive::broken_heart: