No peek.

2 Likes

2021-08-04T18:30:00Z
Check in :x:

1 Like

Aug 6
No peek Successful

1 Like

@SincereDev I will not be active in this forum till August 17. My exam will start at August 13. I want this week as productive as possible. The RC app is really helpful, but too addictive for me for past few days. Due to this reason, I will be inactive here till August 17.

I will update the performance of this challenge from Aug 7 - Aug 17 after my exam , ideally at Aug 18.

Thanks

Risinglion 123

1 Like

7th AUG check in :white_check_mark:
No peek.

2 Likes

2021-08-05T18:30:00Z
Check in :white_check_mark:
2021-08-06T18:30:00Z
Check in :x:

1 Like

8th Aug check in :white_check_mark:
No peek.

2 Likes

Day 86 :white_check_mark:
Super urges at night. It was like old days when I was completely addicted . Dreams were super erotic. Sleep was gone for 3 hours only erotic dreams without any sense . My will power was surprisingly weak at that time but
due to my requests to God I was saved. Listened music then tried to sleep. Now I am ok.
This addiction is as powerful as you are so you need to grow and reach new limits.
:pray::pray:

1 Like

I also experienced the same last time around day 80, I think that’s common between day 80 and 90, final phase of rebooting, you can feel your brain getting rewired

3 Likes

Thanks man… Couldn’t have done it without your help. :boom:

2 Likes

9th Aug check in :white_check_mark:
No peek.

1 Like

Thanks bro … I’m just helping others but not helping myself :smirk:

It would be great if I maintain Discipline consistently.

I want to be a man of action not just by words

2 Likes

10th Aug Check in :white_check_mark:
No peek.

1 Like

Aug-11 check in :white_check_mark:
No peek

1 Like

Hello guys! Please accept my greetings. I want to join in this group starting today.

2 Likes

Ok I’m starting your score from 3 August when you have peeked

U Started from 4 August. And then took a break
Ok
I’ll keep in scoreboard

Finally back after around 3 weeks in shambles.

I was broken till yesterday from around 3 weeks

Literally No discipline avoiding talking to companions in forum, Doing random Peeking, even lost my Progress in study .

Today After So many days I did exercise and gratitude towards God. It gave me hope and makes lot of sense.

Finally I recovered :slightly_smiling_face: from that fucked up state of mind :roll_eyes:

Welcome Bro .
Hope you will find this thread useful

1 Like

@aaren20 hello are you active on thread?