2021 Discipline (No peeking) Challenge{For Long Term}

Is 11 August your starting date?

2nd Aug
Sbhsdhwuwehs

1 Like

Thank you bro.
I hope to find strength with you all.

Before Joining the group I already peeked yesterday and after too. So Iā€™m counting this day as 1 after completion. Yesterday was day 0.

1 Like

Your day start from 12 August

1 Like

12th Aug check in :white_check_mark:
No peek.

Day 91
I donā€™t know friends I was almost at verge . I was going to peek. But I am fine now. I donā€™t want to fall now. Wish me best for overcoming this phase

3 Likes

@Strong_one Youā€™re near Century man! Few steps more.

4 Likes

I would like to join, may i join?

3 Likes

Yes bro. I will try my best . Thanks

4 Likes

Well a person like you donā€™t need luck, cause you achieved everything because of your efforts, you will survive that phase.

All the best bhai

3 Likes

Yes bro I will. Thanks for complementing. :fist_right::fist_left:

2 Likes

Day 1- No peek :ballot_box_with_check: achieved

1 Like

Today is a very big moment because I always have till now relapsed on Friday evenings. I need inspiration and motivation. :pray:

3 Likes

Yes you are welcome bro tell me the date from when you want to start

1 Like

13 August is your starting date or 12 August?

This challenge is datewise ā€¦ Simpleā€¦ means if you started from 12 August itā€™s your day 1 your score will be (+1) and if not (-1) ā€¦ 13 August is (+2) similarā€¦ And so onā€¦

In a particular date if you Peeked your points would be deductedā€¦ And subsequently increased day by day

1 Like

Iā€™m recovering from past ā€¦

I have a worst habit of regretting the past ā€¦ Which Hinder my progress from last 5 yearsā€¦

Now Iā€™m focusing to be on presentā€¦ Subscribed a great youtube channel to start my worst Habit of regretting past in present moment since childhoodā€¦ Fixing this now :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

12 August. After midnight my Day2 will be completed. I have always my timer set to 00:00.
Thank you for the clarification @SincereDev

Day 2 completing- No Peek :ballot_box_with_check:

• Going to sleep.
2 Likes

Yes manā€¦ You can do itā€¦ Believe in yourselves :fire::fire:

1 Like