2021 Discipline (No peeking) Challenge{For Long Term}

2021-05-12T18:30:00Z
Check in :white_check_mark:

@Adioz_aka_Adidas @The_wild_perception @anon67854825 guys plz report your status of 12th and 13th May.

I think o am late.Can I still join…

1 Like

U are welcome… This Challenge is always open for everyone.
Plz read the rules @Strong_one and tell me the date you wish to start. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah I read those.
I will start from today that is day 1 of my streak.
Sharing code q2wnau

1 Like

Challenge is Datewise … So you put scores as per date…
Today is 14 May … So till 14 May 2359 if you maintained discipline you will earn +1 else (-1) if u peeked for 14 May similarly for 15 may it would be +2…

Ok I’m going to put your name @Strong_one

Give your best :+1: and don’t watch p.rn intentionally ,try to be your best version :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Day 2 checking in :white_check_mark:

1 Like

2021-05-13T18:30:00Z
Check in :white_check_mark:

1 Like

I’ve been fine for 3 days. Alleluia :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Welcome @Jaskeerat … Read the rules …

Hello everyone here I read the rules and I have blocked my chrome and YouTube even WhatsApp I will add 1 point tomorrow at this time because it would be one day or 24 hours till then.

1 Like

Either you run the day or the day runs you

1 Like

Day 1
Ureges hit. But I try to change my focus.
Overuse of smartphone causes me super urges.so I try to stay away

1 Like

Going good @SincereDev

2 Likes

Bro this Challenge is Datewise… Count for +1 for 15 may if you remained Discipline for today…and Similarly for +2 for 16 may :+1:

Brother, I peeked yesterday. Please if you can tell me how do I have to reduce my score.I will update it myself. And from then I will be accountable of my score.

1 Like

Ok @rewire_user your last updated score was +10 for may 11 …
So 12 may +11
13 may +12
14 may (-13)

Add like this Against your name in Post 2 and put date of 14 may as last updated date

2 Likes

Abhi maine Kar dia hai tum dekh lo post 2 next time example dekh ke apne aap kar lena

1 Like

Okay Bro…Got it…This time you won’t need to worry about. I got this. I will update things myself. And I am pretty much confident this time. I am gonna make it.
Good Luck to You as well.

1 Like

Good luck Maintain Discipline and earn +1 for today :+1:

1 Like