2021 Discipline (No peeking) Challenge{For Long Term}

Sorry about that, :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I will remember from next time onwards. I will try to update in 3 days or week. I donā€™t want to remind myself of which day I am on. Thatā€™s makes me feel low or overconfident. That why I avoid counting days.
:pray::handshake::fire:

1 Like

Okā€¦ So Iā€™ll updateā€¦ I also want to forget about days. Thatā€™s why I deleted RC app

1 Like

Days obsession doesnā€™t Helped me either and make me feel more guilt and incomplete.

1 Like

Thanks But I will try to update it myself in a week donā€™t bother :blush:. It just that I feel a sense of achievement Check-in here. Thatā€™s what pushes me to Keep Moving Forward.
That feeling thatā€™s what drives me. I will give my best this time.
I am not gonna lose :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Guilt is sign of Addictionā€¦ Thatā€™s what I learned from my experiences

1 Like

Amazing brother, Keep pushing and donā€™t stress a lot. Enjoy the process of healing. And just focus on healing your mind. And specially the Night urges. They are like the most strongest or Boss Enemy.
Good Luck. :clinking_glasses::fire: You will achieve Freedom
It canā€™t just go like this in a loop.
You try you fail you try again you fail again.
This time it will be different.
I expect this from you.
See Ya.

2 Likes

In my case 98% of the time I relapsed in afternoon :laughing:
Night was the time When I went into monk mode :grin:

1 Like

Last time I did in night was way back in May 2020

1 Like

98.9 % at Night. Thatā€™s the only time when I am alone. Nobody is watching me. :sweat_smile: Me and my mind. :grimacing: Lost in my own thoughts.

Right Now I am just focusing on eliminating p.rn from my life. It made my life hell in last 5 years specially

Day 2 check in :x:
peek/relapsed

1 Like

2021-05-11T18:30:00Z
Check in :white_check_mark:
Watched some Videos related to addiction.

2 Likes

if you find useful please share with me as well. @SincereDev

2 Likes

I watched Ted videos of smoking addiction.
This is the link @wall-e
I think P.rn addiction was similar to thisā€¦
24*7 P.rn is comparatively new thing as compare to smoking.
In near future definitely there will be researches on Addictive Tendencies of this new pandemic
I also watched a video of famous motivational speaker who outrightly rejected the possibility of p.rn Addiction which I personally donā€™t like. Because for some users p.rn might be casual but It was Addiction for many of us

Here is the video related to smoking Addiction :arrow_down:

1 Like

@Enu @shivansh.bansal @adulrakha your update are pending
Guys whatā€™s your progress?

1 Like

@wall-e are you interested to join this thread.
This is unique thread focusing on root of this shit for 90% of the users.

Msg in this thread if you liked this thread and wanna join?

1 Like

How to deal with flatline? Any suggestions

1 Like

Thank you. Currently I am getting doubt on me because moodswing and self doubt is still there. I am trying to figure it out how to fight with this. Not sure i can commit it fully.so sorry at this time

1 Like

It is not a challenge in practice. Here youā€™ll not be eliminated on failures this Thread is useful to become aware of our actions.

Anyways it all depends on you.
First read the description about this thread

1 Like

Day 1 check in 13th may :white_check_mark:

1 Like