[ 20 M ] Risinglion DailyJournal [ The Man who Wins is the Man who Thinks He Can ]

Sorry to say but I think MUI goku is stronger

2 Likes

serious-one-punch-man

So thatā€™s how it is then

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no problem in sharing your problems bhai!

1 Like

Thank you brother, I am better now.

1 Like

Hey brother rising lion are you sure youā€™re ok cause maybe we can help

5 Likes

Sometimes, I get really depressed for some personal reasons. So I go to downward loop of negativity.

But I am fine now. There is hope

3 Likes

Good to hear that, now Iā€™m relieved :triumph::blush:
Always have hope no matter what and if you have any problem donā€™t hesitate and tel us right away, thatā€™s what friends are for.

5 Likes

Just checking how to make subtitle within main title

Title

• :white_check_mark: Sub Title
    • :white_check_mark:Mini subtitle
      • :white_check_mark: Hyper mini sub title
3 Likes

My workout plan for tomorrow

Monday - Saturday

3 sets of workout of 2 bodyparts - 4000 steps
Warmup - 1500 steps
Cool down - 1500 steps
Skipping - 1000 steps
Suryanamaskar - 1000 steps
Walking - 1000 steps

Sunday

3 sets of workout of 3 bodyparts - 6000 steps
Warmup - 1500 steps
Cool down - 1500 steps
Suryanamaskar - 1000 Steps

4 Likes

Self reflection

I know its a no brainer , But what I would like to advise myself frequently is that , before you do some action , think whether this action would make you regret later or not.

If yes , stop at that instant if no continue the process.

Its not only applicable in No fap but also in every self gratification activities.

For example If you really think you need a break , take some rest , do the things you love to do like playing video games etc but if you feel this action will make you regret, stop at that instant itself

5 Likes

Will you really do suryanamaskar 1000 steps ?

1 Like

In one round of Suryanamaskar ,there is 12 steps. So you have to do it for 83.33 rounds or nearly 84 rounds. Then urges will cease to come to you.

No urge after that
You will become a DemiGod or God after that

1 Like

Lol no :joy:. Sorry Iā€™ve written in such a manner it can confuse people.

There is a research showing Walking 10000 steps a day have a lot of physical and mental health benefits.

Technically in a walking speed , it would take approximately 2 hrs to reach 10000 steps. So it wouldnā€™t be practically possible to walk 2 hr everyday.

So I was looking for some alternatives for 10000 steps. Those mentioned Workout Habits were the alternatives of 10000 steps

Doing Suryanamaskar 4 times a day is equivalent to 1000 steps . Thatā€™s what I meant.

Also I didnā€™t mention how much amount of workout I am doing. So its normal that it would confuse people. Sorry for that

4 Likes

So you will just finish 4 rounds or 48 steps of Surya Namaskar ?

2 Likes

Yes

20 characters ā€¦

2 Likes

I saw a new sabeur khalidā€™s account. Who is he?

2 Likes

@anon30406793 Well in the new account, even though its mentioned in as Surbatingsi second account in the bio , I donā€™t think he is Surbatingsi.

He is an another guy from Libya ( He says like that , not sure ) who has been active in this forum before 5 years and now kind of disciple of Surbatingsi because of this awesome discipline.

4 Likes

@anon30406793 , Did you mean @Skzeifjfoihgiueo account ?

3 Likes

yes yes

He is. Who is he?

2 Likes

@anon30406793 , From everything he said in this forum, these are all the information what @Skzeifjfoihgiueo said.

3 Likes