[20 M] A chessplayers diary

I have found accountability and useful and perhaps sharing my plans and ideas will help me. Last week on saturday I had a seven day streak. I believe it is accountability that help but it doesn’t last anymore. Now I am on day 1. I believe if I follow my plan I can make it till friday. There is a shortcut because I will be out for the weekend and I never watch ■■■■ away from home. Sunday will be important because I usually watch after I come home but if I can defend that I will catch a momentum and go on a long streak.

7 Likes

“Aim for the stars, you might hit the moon” (Aim for a higher goal)
You can go longer than Friday brother don’t sell yourself short that’s probably why you keep relapsing. You can’t see yourself going than a longer period of course your going to give in. Your subconscious brain/mind is powerful and important.

3 Likes

Have you kept your name in relation to GM Hikaru Nakamura
… dunno was just curious to know lol

1 Like

Of course, I aim for the full recovery. Don’t get me wrong, I have very high self confidence. I just also look at the practical short term.

2 Likes

Yes, it’s a joke that only works in Slovak language. Underatandably I don’t want to use the same nickname here as I would on other social media.

1 Like

Are you on chess.com ??