20 days and beyond. I won't see anyone fail!

I will invite you there brother.

Bro How to join this group and where to write sharing code help

1 Like

You are in the group right now.
Your sharing code can be found in the rewire app:

• Companions (middle button on the bottom)

• orange three dots circle

• my sharing code
    Copy it, and put it in one of your posts here.
    With this code, people can add you and see your current streak and status.

1 Like

I don’t have a sharing code option. Just my own code. Or should I post your sharing code?

That is your sharing code. You have already posted it on the first post of this thread.

Take me in.
Have completed 100 days of already.
Restarted 10 days ago.
Code: l7po4p

1 Like

So how do I join now? Sorry I am a bit lost.

I guess you will be using this thread to check in daily for the challenge. You could change the title of the thread to make clear that this group is for a challenge for X amount of days. Alternatively, you could create a new thread, but that will clutter the forum.

The challenge is basically everyone sharing their progress frequently in a thread. Everyone checks in, which creates a sense of accountability. People are relying on you, so you will have more motivation to keep going.

1 Like

The new group/thread that we were talking about is not created yet.
Once it is done. We will notify you here to come and join and how to join. Don’t worry.

2 Likes

I have made it Y’Day night but… it is not verified till now… how much time they take to pass a new thread request.? @strongwillpower or any one else know?

I have no idea. I haven’t faced this problem yet.

Besides that I was confident about this goal, I am really struggling right now. I did not O for 10 days, but I did P and M, thats why I resetted my streak. And the pictures are just haunting me. My brain already makes up excuses. “Just give up and try again with a better plan, tommorow you can change everything” Its bullshit, but I am starting to believe in it…

1 Like

Make a plan and stick to it.
There is no hit and trial method.

We are doing a 90 day noFap challenge. 28 members are competing right now. You people can also sign up.

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.