π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

Checking in day 2 :white_check_mark:

Good work on day 2 soldiers :fire: :military_helmet:
You guys are heroes who made it through day 2. Keep this up boys cause tomorrow’s DAY 3.
And just remember, ONLY 28 DAYS LEFT MY GUYSSSS :muscle: Home awaits us at the end of the line…There’s peace, there’s prosperity. Lets get this boisss. :crossed_swords:

6 Likes

NNN Day 2 check-in :white_check_mark:

Today morning was dull, kinda felt unproductive in the morning.
But in the evening after a game of squash, productivity was back, and I could complete some of the pending work of the day.

No urges felt during the whole day.
Let’s go!!!

Goodnight.

4 Likes

I’m proud of you bro one day you will be able to do 5x times more than everything you just listed bro keep it upπŸ’ͺ

2 Likes

Bruh this time the feel is on another level :joy:, idk why I didn’t have motivation last year, maybe I didn’t have good idea about NNN cause.

4 Likes

It’s not sad, I can’t even do one properly here even when I am a basketball player and regular with exercising :joy:

2 Likes

Seriously bro!? I think you were reading body transformation challenge between me and Nuke pizza :joy:
Pullups are really hard to do and some people struggle just to do 1 clean pull-up. I suggest you to do 1 or 2 pull-ups at a time. Every time you feel ready throughout the day just do 2 pull-ups and before you know it, you will do 10 in a row.
Nice habits Brother, I’m really happy for you

3 Likes

Agreed :+1:
So here’s a solution:
They will be eliminated but they are free to check in everytime and we will still motivate them to rise up again and fight in another army :crossed_swords:

8 Likes

Now you know bro now u know :joy: :100:

3 Likes

Your death will be avenged, brother!

3 Likes

Check in:
NNN Day 3
Current streak Day 142

5 Likes

Got you man my calculations are wrong. But people are getting here even on the 2nd day.

3 Likes

4 soldiers have relapzed in the 2 days.

3 Likes

Streak Day 25, NNN Day 2
Daily check in. It was peaceful on the battlefront for me today. No urges. Probably because I did my best to stay productive throughout the day. Always watch your back soldiers.

6 Likes

:zap:STILL ON BEAST MODE:zap:

ohma-kengan-ashura

COME ON SOLDIERS :fire::fire: , YOU SHOULD WELL TRAINED TODAY , GO TO RUN :running_man:t2: , DO WORKOUT :muscle:t2: , MEDITATE OR WHATEVER , MAKE SURE YOU’LL GET YOUR LIFE BACKK!! :boom:

KEEP IT UP!!

8 Likes

Daily check in 1&2.
Current streak: 63 days
I just did a PR at my gym. Weighted chin up with 110 lbs (I weight 158lbs). My goal is to do a one arm pull up :muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Sangat bijaksana kali

3 Likes

Wah ada indo bang? (20 characters)

1 Like

Daily check-in Day 3 :white_check_mark:

:white_check_mark:Woke up early :clock4:
:white_check_mark:Cold shower :snowflake: :smile: :shower:
:white_check_mark:Slept on the floor
:white_check_mark:Affirmations
:white_check_mark:Meditation 7 chakras
:white_check_mark:Sweeping the bedrooms