π—ͺπ—˜ π——π—˜π—–π—Ÿπ—”π—₯π—˜ π—ͺ𝗔π—₯ βš”οΈ π—”π—šπ—”π—œπ—‘π—¦π—§ π—§π—›π—˜ 𝗣𝗒π—₯𝗑 π—˜π— π—£π—œπ—₯π—˜! - π—£π—›π—”π—¦π—˜ 2: Make March Magnificent!

My friend
You can do it
And you don’t need someone to tell you that you can do it
Come on
Don’t let yourself down
Wake up
You are the only one who can help you
You are the only one who will get damaged by relapsing
You shall rise with us :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire:

6 Likes

Sat 24th Dec

Day 2

Lust is the real beast - One sip is all it takes.

But Our God, Our Lord and Creator, The Most Powerful and Most High, is with me in every single moment.

One Great mistake - considering only PMO as sin.
One innocent peek to satisfy my thirst gives birth to sin.
One innocent peek to appreciate aesthetics, it is not, but food for the demon to ensnare and trap me - Lust is a powerful demon and a powerful liar.

6 Likes

Dec 25 checking in guys
Merry Christmas to all, to all…

7 Likes

Ceiling Cat
…

9 Likes

We will wait for you. You got this :muscle:.

5 Likes

Merry christmas everyone and to you too.

7 Likes

Day 24. 39 soldiers have lost. It’s okay guys you have all fight strongly and many of us managed to pass without a relapse over day 3. Which is a good way to go. New years is comming and christmas is here merry christmas. Have fun with family guys this is a great day :muscle:.

5 Likes

Day 203 check in. I started having those intrusive thoughts. Sadly they don’t really ever go away, you just find more and better things to do instead of entertain them. Had a lovely family Christmas eve dinner, had a bit too much to drink so I think that added a bit to it, but I’m fine now. Still going strong. Stay in there guys, believe me, it’s worth it.
Also, thanks for the positive feedback. I still can’t come post daily, but I’ll do my best to keep in touch again. I can’t tell you how much this community has done for me, and I really want to give back. It’s still not over for me though. I understand all to well how fast and easy it is to fall. Stay strong, until next time.

8 Likes

A new journey has begun

6 Likes

DDD Day 25 daily check in :memo:

:white_check_mark: Slept :sleeping: on the floor :bed:
:x: Woke up late at 7am :clock7:
:white_check_mark: Cold shower :droplet::snowflake: :shower:
:white_check_mark: Run :running_man: 3km up the Mountain :mountain:
:white_check_mark: Run :running_man: 3km down the Mountain :mountain:
:white_check_mark: Pull ups x22 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark: Belly crunches x100 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark: Dips x15 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark: Diamond push ups x15 reps :muscle:
:white_check_mark: Pranayam
:x: Affirmations
:x: Visualization
:x: Meditation 7 chakras

4 Likes

Did you participated in the League of gentlemans? I think I have added yo to my followed ones then. That was a really great forum community. I don’t see many of them around. Hopefully because they are all free and living their best.

:paw_prints: Check in for the 25th of December :paw_prints: :tiger2:

3 Likes

Staying on track: day 14
Happy holidays everyone. Prosperous new year ahead!

4 Likes

Brother It’s seems iam facing withdrawal symptoms :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

Be strong, brother! Pain makes us stronger and more mature. It’s not the lack of fear and anxiety that makes us endure, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear and anxiety.

You have the power. You can do it! You will be better when you reach the other side!

3 Likes

Come on guys! Use the last days of the year cause once you reach 2023 your progress will enlarge more thanks to the high purposes and motivation.

6 Likes

Yes I did participate in the league of gentlemen. I don’t remember how far I got but I do remember a lot of those active participants were a good bunch. I still have a lot of them friended and their streaks are going strong. I hope that means they’re still in the fight.

Check in for today as well, merry Christmas to all you celebrating. Happy holidays for the others.
Stay strong brothers.

7 Likes

What’s this league of gentlemen ??

3 Likes

Day 43 done easily :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed::fire::fire::fire::fire:
No urges :star_struck:
Waiting to crush my highest streak (77 days)
I think i am getting close
No i will even exceed this streak
I won’t stop until i become a legend :sun_with_face:
I know this maybe looking silly to you
But yeah this is my goal
I will be a living example of NOT GIVING UP
see you on the next day :sunglasses:

Motivational image

7 Likes

Here’s the thread if you want:

2 Likes

It was the name of a forum topic just like this. It was a challenge. Some reached 120+ days streak there. I also managed to have a 99 day long streak with them. It was a really good community. It was active for more then a year I think. The founder was a nice guy but I think he overdid, tried to maintain more challenges at that time and ha also had a few bad streaks so h left. The group went on for months, but slowly faded then went fully innactive. I was there for a few good months and get to know some really good guys. It was nice.

5 Likes